I want one!

marcymarc

Shanukes said:
marcymarc said:
mattygti-r said:
pulsar does look quite chav esp the lights

the renault thingy , er :?

Youve took the words out of my mouth 8)

Whats all this business of buying an R and modding it 3 yrs before you think you could insure it :? :? I thought you had to be clever to study medicine :roll: :roll:
Mate im only iin the UK 3 months every yr, ive got 2 more yrs left here so time should fly by...whats wrong with waiting? I aint in no rush!

Nothing up with waiting mate its just the buying and waiting bit i cant work out :wink:

S

Shanukes

marcymarc said:
Shanukes said:
marcymarc said:
mattygti-r said:

Whats all this business of buying an R and modding it 3 yrs before you think you could insure it :? :? I thought you had to be clever to study medicine :roll: :roll:
Mate im only iin the UK 3 months every yr, ive got 2 more yrs left here so time should fly by...whats wrong with waiting? I aint in no rush!

Nothing up with waiting mate its just the buying and waiting bit i cant work out :wink:
Makes it all worth while waiting though, knowing that the car is in safe hands and being moded etc in every department, makes me look forward to coming home and driving it for 3 months in the yr.... :)

marcymarc

Shanukes said:
marcymarc said:
Shanukes said:
marcymarc said:
mattygti-r said:

Makes it all worth while waiting though, knowing that the car is in safe hands and being moded etc in every department, makes me look forward to coming home and driving it for 3 months in the yr.... :)
I thought you wasnt getting insured till you were 25, at which time you would be at home and not away, so how you gonna drive it in the 3 months that your home in the next 2/3 yrs til your 25 with no insurance ,
plus remember you will have to declare all these mods your gonna have,

are you sure you are not 12 yrs old

mattygti-r

andyz said:
mattygti-r wrote:
stick to your megane french thing

And why would i wna do that?
Matty, you told me you got insured on an R when you were 19 for 800 quid, and then wouldnt tell me which company it was. stop being a co ck.
company i went thou was "SABRE" thast who underwrote the policy, give them a call they are very good, im not with them any more as i changed policy due to the GT-R, was cheaper elsewhere.

no i was insured at 21 feel free to check the post :roll:

S

Shanukes

marcymarc said:
Shanukes said:
marcymarc said:
Shanukes said:
marcymarc said:
mattygti-r said:

I thought you wasnt getting insured till you were 25, at which time you would be at home and not away, so how you gonna drive it in the 3 months that your home in the next 2/3 yrs til your 25 with no insurance ,

Who said i wasnt going to insure it? im looking out for insurance during my stay at uni, if one come along then ill take it....dont be silly i dont drive on the road uninsured!

marcymarc

Shanukes said:
marcymarc said:
Shanukes said:
marcymarc said:
Shanukes said:
marcymarc said:
mattygti-r said:

Who said i wasnt going to insure it?
You did :?

Dooie Pop Pop

tut :roll: is that it? no threats or nasty comments about spelling? :roll: there' s just no fun on here these days.

i think of a really young driver in an R rather like a 14 year old smoker :(

S

Shanukes

Dooie Pop Pop said:
tut :roll: is that it? no threats or nasty comments about spelling? :roll: there' s just no fun on here these days.

And what age would you say thats its ok to drive a Pulsar?

S

Shanukes

Looks tidy mate, Megane is quite a good motor and have had no probs with it.... just feel im spending alot of mny for the wrong car atm as i know i would want more power under my feet. have you got a pic of your pulsar? 8)

Dooie Pop Pop

Shanukes said:
Dooie Pop Pop said:

And what age would you say thats its ok to drive a Pulsar?
30!!! :lol: :wink:

i dont care tbh mate, if i could have brought anything like a performance car at 21 i would have :p

S

Shanukes

Well i kinda know what your saying mate, its a different driving a turbo and with young drivers these days the power goes to their heads, only ever had one crash, last yr with my first Megane i had as a learner driver drove into me when i was coming bk from getting the windows tinted:

1st Coupe 16v:

From standard:

to:

Then a girl drove into me when i was returning from getting my windows tinted :(

2nd Coupe 16v:

From standard:

To:

Sold that cuz it was on high mileage.

For more pics of the crashed coupe and all the other pics of my Coupe life click below:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/706196

3rd Coupe 16v:

So far:

S

Shanukes

Dooie Pop Pop said:
i like those white wheels 8)
Get dirty very often but that doesnt bother me :) Will blank the plates in a mo, forgot, cheers 8)