I need major advice guys.

DRC

RIGHT.

if this was your car and you had a limited budget what mods would be best to invest in next. cheap is always the better option. say £1500.

open to all................... fire away

mattygti-r

my view would be and cant remember if yovue all these but anways...

better brake pads, braided clutch hose, braided brake lines, boost controller (somin good), piggybakc ecu, emange or power fc, but prob emanage, boost guage/pod/oil pressure guage/oil temp guage/EGT

Will cost you less than £1500

I

Innovate Performance

Fuel pump, Greddy e-manage and a profec B spec 2 boost control and as matty said some gauges. :D

this is the best option For you budget and you will have some cash left over. :D

Next would be a power FC and boost control kit.

DRC

Nice.

who would be the best people to set up my car?(ecu,mapping , rolling road ect..) a good honest company not a million miles away.

Thanks for all your advice, keep it coming

A

Anonymous

Innovative performace is on the ball, thats if your car is running good to start off with,

I would go for a power FC, or after market ECU. if your budject grows go for a exhaust manifold and a BB turbo too...

I

Innovate Performance

carlengerer said:
Innovative performace is on the ball, thats if your car is running good to start off with,

I would go for a power FC, or after market ECU. if your budject grows go for a exhaust manifold and a BB turbo too...
Thanks for the comment, :D

We can collect cars if needed.

I thinck every one wishes there buget would grow. :D :lol: