How to install a Oil catch tank?

M

Mondorno

Hi,
I want to install a Oil catch tank in my `R, but don`t know where I have to "wire" the tubes? The one that comes from the (I don`t know the english word for it, but it is the red thing above the cylinder head :p ) must run into the Oil catch tank, but what do I have to wire on the outlet of the Oil catch tank? Hope you understand what I mean.....

M

Mondorno

Hi guys,
I just wanted to go round fitting my Oil catch tank, but I recognized a little problem.
This is my Oil catch tank:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/OIL-Catch-Tank-200SX-WRX-SKYLINE-GTO-RX7-MR2-GT4-TURBO_W0QQitemZ220047049737QQihZ012QQcategoryZ72205QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

As you can see, there are 2 "tubes" on the Top and one on the down side of the tank.
But how do I have to wire the tank into my car? I think I have to let the std. Oil Seperator in its position, because I only have a oil ctach tank and not a Oil seperator right?
So I think that I have to connect the lower "tube" to the Inlet pipe (between MAF and Turbo).
Then I have to wire another tube from the Top of the Catch tank to the Rocker Cover right?
But for what is the second "tube" on the top of the catch tank?

MORF114

doesnt sound right about connectin bottom pipe to inlet thats a bad idea aint it? i havent fitted one of those catch tanks sure the bottom one isnt a drain? ive only ever fitted ones with two holes and a drain.