How to clutch change?

S

smcnairn

Clutch advice please?

Needing a new cluch have decided to go for the Helix organic. Best price i could find was Rallynuts at £350 including vat and delivery. Anyone know a better deal before i go and order ;-) ??? Also was there not a guide on the how to section for a clutch change? Getting my mechanic mate to do it just want him to know what to expect and if there are any real probs he should be aware of before he starts. Want it done quickly and smoothly as possible:lol:

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
O

Odin

If you'r mates a mechanic he doesn't need me telling him how to do his job, Price wise I got my Spec clutch for about £200 from the states but I had to wait a while for it.....

£350 sounds like an ok price to me matey......

Rob

O

Odin

KF79GTIR said:
i got my exeddy clutch next day from www.madmotors.co.uk for under £300

Well that makes you one of the most stupid people on the planet matey :shock: :roll: , Have you not read about all the problems other members have had with this rubbish product ?:der: ......

Rob

KF79GTIR

yeah i have also heard of a lot more people who have no problem with them so i thought i would try it personal tast and all that!

O

Odin

KF79GTIR said:
yeah i have also heard of a lot more people who have no problem with them so i thought i would try it personal tast and all that!

A big risk if you ask me matey :? , Edd had 3 of these go in as many months :shock: :evil: ...

Rob

KF79GTIR

well there you go they are only good for 400bhp so that isnt that surprising that he destroyed the clutch now

O

Odin

tro|| said:
Edd was a complete nob though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your dead right their mate :thumbsup: :lol: :lol: ......

I'd of said a prize plonker myself ;-) , The king of reverse modding :der: :roll: ...

Rob