How many are in the '400bhp' club??

Radleigh

Can't afford one just yet, so will be buying from a supplier, I take it by that comment, you can only get them from Australia....

gtirjoey

i will be in as soon as i fit my 3071 and remap, start making use of my forge bottom end amongst other things!!

turbotrini

I have 397 wbhp at 18psi with R33 GTR intercooler (need to change gets hott to fast) CP Pistons, Eagle Rods, Garrett 2875R on Stock ported manifold with Tail wastegate. holding down my 3rd tranny with Exedy Comp clutch rated for 400hp. Car is capable of +25psi which will put it well over 400 HP. Only thing is tranny wont last!

olliecast

MORF114 said:
Ill be there in a couple of months just sold my DH bike to fund mapping, changing my front diff to the modena at moment and fitting my ap 4 pots just checkin the gud old forum for a tip!! lol ill be running 2 bar on 3071 one map on 98 and 1 map on race gas just to see what the 3071 will do at 2 bar on vp110 and for the strip ofcourse.
aww mate!
you can`t sell a dh rig!!
i`ve vowed to sell the mrs, house and body (prob get 15quid) before me sunday!!
things these cars make people do

gtirneil

olliecast said:
aww mate!
Im trying to sell me xc bike and bmx to fund my GTi-R :doh:

JIMMYBACK

mines gotta be 400 odd at 1.4 bar i wanted more but edd couldn't map it for more because the ignition amp couldn't cope:doh: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

3071 r apt turbo
jap speed tubular manifold
hybrid front mount modified
800cc skyline injectors
greddy e manage
avcr boost controller
synergy flywheel
rps cutch.. im sure ive missed some bits:doh:

MORF114

olliecast said:
aww mate!
Yeah i didnt want to sell it but ive changed jobs to a less paying job where i can learn more skills and get all my ht lisences and wheels tracks and rollers lisence so these things have to be done sometimes.
When i buy another supreme it will be a bit cheaper than i sold it for depreciation is always a good thing.