How can I?

vpulsar

In fairness, most of those were you telling n00bs to feck off. :lol:

The trouble is that most newbies are dumb as mud so I see it as my civic duty to give the thick bastards some stick, I'm sure they all miss me like mad lol.

Rob

thanks for the comments all, I'm trying not to go the ebay way as the enviroment is "i.e - I'll give you £1000 less than what you want any good?" basically traders seeing a bargin with all the mods etc. I know what your saying about the buyers looking for pulsars Geoff, and agree. Thing is performance cars are not for your young street racers mainly because of the insanely expensive insurance but the car is just sitting in the garage waiting to come out and play, its only come out for car shows and a track day so far and my previous high powered cars also just sat in the garage waiting lol - mainly due to having the company car. But with a wedding around the corner I can't justify having anything "Racey" sitting in the garage anymore. At least not for another year or two.:cry:
Blimey ive got my wedding next April and just got a rather large mortgage, not used my pulsar in ages now sadly... but my new plan is take engine and running gear out etc get shut of shell interior etc and dump the engine into a kitcar im going to be building :) Engines only got 60k on it and runs fine @ 330bhp, I cant bear to part with the whole car 8 years is a long time, ease myself slowly from owning a pulsar lol

DJ_Scooby

Blimey ive got my wedding next April and just got a rather large mortgage, not used my pulsar in ages now sadly... but my new plan is take engine and running gear out etc get shut of shell interior etc and dump the engine into a kitcar im going to be building :) Engines only got 60k on it and runs fine @ 330bhp, I cant bear to part with the whole car 8 years is a long time, ease myself slowly from owning a pulsar lol
I feel guilty that its just sits unused in the garage and with all the money being spent on the wedding, every penny helps lol I will be sad it see it go :cry: running @ 320bhp with 413ft/lb i nicknamed her "whiplash" cause thats what you get when boost comes on :lol:

I feel guilty that its just sits unused in the garage and with all the money being spent on the wedding, every penny helps lol I will be sad it see it go :cry: running @ 320bhp with 413ft/lb i nicknamed her "whiplash" cause thats what you get when boost comes on :lol:
So your the one putting insurance premiums up with all the whiplash claims ;-)

red reading

413lbft of torque at 320 brake...............................shit you must have a car with the reg number j+ NME to get that torque.

skiddusmarkus

That's a fitting end to it and how I'd like to do it.Fancied a kit car for a while now but not sure how a turboed 2l would suit it.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
That's a fitting end to it and how I'd like to do it.Fancied a kit car for a while now but not sure how a turboed 2l would suit it.
It would be a very fitting end and one I've looked at loads of times. The turbo'ed 2lt unit would be fine, it's finding a kit that will take a transverse engine/box arrangement and then are the very few kits available for that set up one's you want to own/build/drive. Or do you jump through all the hoops associated with converting the R's SR20 to an in line arrangement, in which case you might as well start again with an inline SR20, in which case?????........................................never ending