hose from brake fluid reservoir

Dangerous Dave

It's grandad's like me that show you the way! You got a job yet?
I bet you sit down on a night with your worthers original dont you?

I sure have i have a bit of work on at the mo, well enough to last me 2months anyway but i am getting phone calls everyday now see its looking up for me:thumbsup:

And am happy to say that little shit is now jobless and has lost his driving licence due to drink driving:lol::lol::thumbsup:

red reading

I bet you sit down on a night with my misses noshing you off dont you?

I sure have i have a bit of work on at the mo, well enough to last me 2months anyway but i am getting phone calls everyday now see its looking up for me:thumbsup:

And am happy to say that little shit is now jobless and has lost his driving licence due to drink driving:lol::lol::thumbsup:

welll someone has to get paid for cleaning the public toilet's , you seen george michael lately?:lol::lol:

Justice has been served on that prick then:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dangerous Dave

welll someone has to get paid for cleaning the public toilet's , you seen george michael lately?:lol::lol:

Justice has been served on that prick then:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
It did take afew phone calls to the police and a good mates dad to catch the fucker am still not over the moon but at least its something:-D:-D

Its funny you should say about the toilets i was down in cornwall last weekend and i found a hole in the wall i put my cock in it and got the best blowey of my life:thumbsup:

red reading

It did take afew phone calls to the police and a good mates dad to catch the fucker am still not over the moon but at least its something:-D:-D

Its funny you should say about the toilets i was down in cornwall last weekend and i found a hole in the wall i put my cock in it and got the best blowey of my life:thumbsup:

OOoooooo your a grass!:lol::lol:

That was a vacuem cleaner point ya pillock!:lol::lol:

Dangerous Dave

OOoooooo your a grass!:lol::lol:

That was a vacuem cleaner point ya pillock!:lol::lol:
Damn right i am at the end of the day he shouldnt be drink driving:lol:;-)

I drink drive and the police have even watched me get in to my van and drive off and there is nothing they can do i love it!

nimhbk

you telling me!!! took me about half hour to get in that Range Rover last time. fantastic fun thou!

I was shooting/drinking with your mechanic the other day nick, he was plastered:lol::lol: nice fella . i needed a bloody ladder to get in his range rover though.

nimhbk

Sorry Stu i am no Mechanic when it comes to cars!

There is a Black reservoir next to the fuse box on the left side of the engine bay, all the hoses that come of this look to have seen better days.

Was going to replace them while the engine was out.

Hopefully the engine might go back in this weekend, but the car is approx 5 miles way and i cant get down there to check the old hoses for the correct size.

was looking at new hose to take down tomorrow from Pirtek

Dangerous Dave

Sorry Stu i am no Mechanic when it comes to cars!

There is a Black reservoir next to the fuse box on the left side of the engine bay, all the hoses that come of this look to have seen better days.

Has it got a screw cap for it? because that sounds more like the power steering resevoir to me mate;-)

but thats all i can really tell you my guess is that its a 8mm hose:-D

stumo

the black reservoir is the power steering,

there's two hoses, the larger diameter one goes to the pump and i would guess it's possibly 10mm id, the other is the return and that might be 8mm but i'm guessing.

Hopefully someone will be able to measure it.....

Make sure that the hose you get is suitable for the ATF fluid as some rubber hose doesn't like oil running through it and will disintegrate quickly....