HKS 600cc Injectors

M

markwashington

I've just replaced my injectors and the old ones are now for sale. They're in good condition and have just come off my car which was running 376 bhp on a standard FPR. They're a good upgrade for those looking for around 350 bhp.

I'm after £100 posted to the UK. I also have the original receipt for when these were bought new for £665! :shock:

NOW SOLD, SORRY.

Last edited by a moderator:
P

pulsarboby

il take those off your hands marky
bring them along to the sprintday on friday and il square up with ya

M

markwashington

No problem Bob, I'm really looking forward to it, hopefully my car won't blow up in the first couple of minutes!

P

pulsarboby

haha reckon mine will though, its very poorly at the mo and ive no time to sort it out.

btw good result with the dyno today mark, well done fella you got there in the end:thumbsup:

M

markwashington

Thanks Bob, I'm well chuffed. I don't suppose you have a cooler thermostat in stock do you? as Ed thought mine might be on the way out.

P

pulsarboby

sorry mark cant help you there.....a guy who bought the grey car we had recently was also after one but have nothing in at all at the mo, they all sold

ah wait a minute did you mean the main thermostat?

M

markwashington

The one that fits to the left hand side of the engine, I was told by Ed to try and get one that operates at a slightly cooler temp, although if mines playing up I don't really care what I get, if youdon't have any, do you know if ones from other sr20det engines fit the r?

johnsy

you can get these new for about 70quid from japan, i think they open at 60deg rather than 80 or summit

P

pulsarboby

i may have one mark, if so il bring it along on friday for you