HID Kits, where from

huu-raa

all of them are plug in and play takes about 30mins ive fitted well over 30kits and sold a whole lot more i used to sell these kits when they were 1st on the scene now everone is selling them lol

best mods for you money in my opinion!
go for it

R

riske

I fitted HID's on mine 8000K HI/LO and took 30mins to fit. SO easy! Hardest things is finding a space for the ballasts. Cost me £69.99 from ebay.
Best mod for the money!
Past MOT with them on so got to be road legal!!!

Godzilla

hey all i bought some H4 HIDS from ebay for my FTO before i got the pulsar and ordered the wrong ones as i needed HB4 (right angled not straight) anyway they are only single and not dual but will these still be worth useing as iv noticed my lights tend to flicker every now and again like its winking at you does it once then not again, as the hids will be mega bright is it worth sacrificing high beem as dip will be bright enough im guessing ,(plus im guessing that the high beam on normal bulbs still wont be as bright as dip on HIDS will it)

R

riske

To be honest with my HID kit i have HI and lO beam but the high beam aint all that. You will need full beam for MOT i think. And flashing people that are blinding you with there fulls. To be honest mate there is a group buy on the other site which is only £70. Your best off using it as you have it but anyone else that is looking to buy one of these kits should go for the HI/LO kit.
I'm always getting flashed now as people think i have my full beams on but mine are very bright. I would suggest getting the 6000K kit as mine dazzles people.

kenan

South West Regional Rep
I'v got the 6000k kit on mine and the low beam is very good but the hi beam is fantastic :)

Godzilla

mine is the low beam 6000k as its meat for headlights witch have stand alone high and low beam just dont want to fail the mot cos i cant do a high beam so might just leave it in its box till after mot in febuary

R

riske

Or fit it and then replace the bulbs when mot comes! 5 minute job, all ya have to do is replace the hid bulbs with the originals. Leave the ballasts and wires in there as they will be ok. That way you can see where your going in these dark and dreary days!

Garef

Or fit it and then replace the bulbs when mot comes! 5 minute job, all ya have to do is replace the hid bulbs with the originals. Leave the ballasts and wires in there as they will be ok. That way you can see where your going in these dark and dreary days!
I done that not too long ago. Piece of piss.