HID Kit

R

riske

Fitted a badass HID kit to my pulsar last nite! didnt take long only bout 30mins. Looks sweeeet!

R

riske

Got a HI/LO beam one and it was only £70 odd quid from ebay!!! lol

Good fit and not hard to fit. only prob is finding a suitable place for the ballasts!

huu-raa

i can get really good of these i used to have HIDstore before i gave it up years ago
but still get kits for freinds ect

i installed the 8000k bi xenon kit to my pulsar a few weeks back ill get some pics for you soon

nathan

nice one have seen them on ebay wasnt sure if they would be any good but i might have to invest in some now cheers

lee lee

I got some from china a couple of weeks back off eBay for £40to my door!!! And they are bloody brill! ab so brill quality too! can't argue for the money and after reciving the kit it would of quite happly paid double that! 20min job and done :) do u want a link to the ones I got?

gtir_pimp

lee lee said:
I got some from china a couple of weeks back off eBay for £40to my door!!! And they are bloody brill! ab so brill quality too! can't argue for the money and after reciving the kit it would of quite happly paid double that! 20min job and done :) do u want a link to the ones I got?
i do:-D and can you post up some pics of your car with them on please?

Gav_Kara

i got HID in my R they was plug and play ones cost 50 with postage there really really good....

gtir_pimp

Gav_Kara said:
i got HID in my R they was plug and play ones cost 50 with postage there really really good....
where did you get these ones from? so only 5mins to plug n play n your off?!

Sam_M

always been interested in a HID kit as I do a hell of alot of driving through the country lanes. Im assuming people with HID kits have got through the MOT without any problems? £50 delivered is bloody cheap and very tempting :D.

lee lee

lol dono about mot yet,but i will just unplug mine for mot and put OME ones back in again its only a 20min job!!

azboy

be aware these kits are good but not legal, i suggest u lower ur headlight aims to as we did with turbo daily dans car to keep the police of ur back, about the not legal part as far as i know if u have a hid kit ie as a option from new or zenon whatever u want to call it its legal, as the headlights are purposely made for this fitting them in a normal healight apperantly is not so sharp beam pattern thats why i would lower ur aims a bit as dan got pulled a few times in his cars with the kit.

R

riske

I passed an mot last week with mine in. Absolutly fine. got the HI/LO 8000k kit. Best i think! So bright. These are well worth the money. You can also get them for your fogs if you have them!!!