help needed asap knock sensor

johnny gtir

sinc gettin my car back from dd autosport i decided to fit my oil cooler today started work checked and my knock sensor is not fitted thought this would make my car run sh+t ie retard ign etc. not only that its another part of mine worth money i have not had back. any advice on this would be greatfull i run a power fc z32 etc not that that should matter. have this posted on other site thanks again

johnny gtir

tried to ring him but it is sunday do not expect a answer plus its still new year. looked all over the block no singh. still waiting on a reciept from a bit back so will try ringing tuesday there is a single wire no plug near where it should be

Braveheart

Strange..... I doudt very much it would have been removed by DDA unless the PFC has it's own sensor fitted but I have not heard of that.
Good luck and keep us posted!

johnny gtir

just when they done my engine rebuild they striped block etc and painted it. It was on before that as it was reading knock on the bottom end on my old engine no one else has had the car since

Braveheart

Oh well, there is always a first.... surprised it's not running like a dog now without DET sensor. Here's hoping it will all come out in the wash!