can someone please tell me what grades of oil to go for

need to change my

engine oil

transfer oils

diff oils

anyhelp would be appriciated.

also i was just wondering do the pulsars come with lsd's at all

last thing i need to find out

DOOR HINGES mine have dropped...how much are they roughly and where is the best place to get them..

thanxs for anyhelp1!!

plz dont just tell me to read the other posts..as it might take u just aslong 2 post the comment cheers

chris.

Mr GTiR

Engine oil - Millars 10/60

Transfer oils - Millars 75/90

Diff oils - Millars 75/90

DOOR HINGES - Nissan about £30 a side

P

pulsarboby

hinges as aimee said
engine oil - 10-50 any good grade synthetic try silkolene pro
gear oil - 75-90 millers or similar same with rear diff, transfer
lsd not fitted as standard (i think)

antgtir

Same as Andy ^^^^^ however i use 15W 60 Millers in mine, seems to agree better with the engine.

Door hinges you will have to spray yourself, easy though, spray can will do.

Ant.

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
lsd not fitted as standard (i think)

You halfwit :der: , The pulsar/sunny gti-r is fitted with a rear LSD as standard ;-) ......

Rob

P

pulsarboby

DID SAY I THINK! i stand corrected, i thought they were but was told by another knobber that they were fitted on rb version only!
wish some people would get their facts straight, not mentioning any names of course!!!
if people arent 100% positive about something i wish they would keep quiet!

A

AJ4

pulsarboby said:
if people arent 100% positive about something i wish they would keep quiet!
I know, its annoying when someone says 'lsd not fitted as standard (i think)' :lol:

A

AJ4

CHRIS_2010 said:
plz dont just tell me to read the other posts..as it might take u just aslong 2 post the comment cheers
I've got a brand new keyboard for sale and all the letters work on it, so you can type words like 'please' and 'you' and 'to' etc. Interested ? :doh:

O

Odin

AJ4 said:
I know, its annoying when someone says 'lsd not fitted as standard (i think)' :lol:

LMFAO classic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
DID SAY I THINK! i stand corrected, i thought they were but was told by another knobber that they were fitted on rb version only!

he was kinda right because I think he was on about front LSD's not the rear as we all knew that they where fitted with an LSD anyway ;-) , It was just you that didn't :lol: :lol: :lol: ....

But not all RB's have the LSD's fitted, My old one did but not all do ;-) ......

Rob

P

pulsarboby

ok guys point taken i should have done my homework before putting up a useless piece of info:oops:
but im not the first to do that!!! at least i hold my hands up if im wrong!
but it is seriously annoying when you are told otherwise by another who knows nowt.
thats why i value aj,s and rob's opinion, as you both seem to know what your on about most of the time.
im a mechanic but am willing to admitt that its impossible to know every detail of every car, everybody learns something new everyday!

O

Odin

AJ4 said:
I've got a brand new keyboard for sale and all the letters work on it, so you can type words like 'please' and 'you' and 'to' etc. Interested ? :doh:

Harsh :lol: but fair as always AJ :thumbsup: ....

Rob

O

Odin

pulsarboby said:
ok guys point taken i should have done my homework before putting up a useless piece of info:oops:
but im not the first to do that!!! at least i hold my hands up if im wrong!
but it is seriously annoying when you are told otherwise by another who knows nowt.
that's why i value aj,s and Rob's opinion, as you both seem to know what your on about most of the time.
im a mechanic but am willing to admit that its impossible to know every detail of every car, everybody learns something new everyday!

Wise words :shock: :shock: .......

Don't keep it up otherwise we will have to stop thinking your an idiot :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..

Rob

P

pulsarboby

best i go take some more of that white floury stuff, and go look for me furry critters:lol:

A

AJ4

Thunder God said:
Harsh :lol: but fair as always AJ :thumbsup: ....
I thought you mods were supposed to be clamping down on people using stupid f_ucking kiddie txt spk ?

M

Mike202020

CHRIS_2010 said:
DOOR HINGES mine have dropped...how much are they roughly and where is the best place to get them..
Ask local bodyshop if they can adjust them. Had mine done on previous cars.

antgtir

Mike202020 said:
Ask local bodyshop if they can adjust them. Had mine done on previous cars.
There isn't any adjustment in them as far as im aware, the pins wear due to the heffing great door hanging on them :lol: so new ones are the best price, and for the price you cant complain really.

Ant.

M

Mike202020

Mr GTiR said:
Rear diff uses different oil to that of the front/transfer and gear box.
Do the Front Diff, Transfer Box & Gear Box use the 75/90?

What is best for Rear Diff?

Any idea on volumes needed and best place to purchase Millers Oils?