Help!!!! Coolant Leak From Behind The Dash

STEVEN878

Got Into My R A Couple Of Days Ago And Things Smelt A Little Fishy, While Driving It Home From Work It Started Whistling At Me Through The Air Vents And All My Windows Steamed Up. So When I Got Home Found Passenger Footwell To Be Wet(with Coolant). Would I Be Right In Saying The Heater Matrix Is Busted Or Could It Be Something Else And Where Could I Get The Parts To Sort This? Any Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated.

Thanks Steven.

jjs

sounds like the heater matrix, i take it you are having to top up the coolant lvl in the engine ? might be worth having a look at the hoses that go into the heater, might be lucky and just a loose hose, if not try pulsar bobby for a heater matrix, have fun removing the heater LOL

STEVEN878

Iv Got The Dash Out It Only Took About 1 Hour To Do. So Hopefully Wont Be A Problem Getting The Matrix Out. Just Cant See Anything Leaking But Can See A Drip To The Passenger Floor Well.

STEVEN878

The Heating Is Always Cold Too The Car Has Been Sniff Tested Compression Tested And There Is Nothing Wrong With The Engine. So Would Changing The Heater Matrix Solve This Issue Too, Or Is It Something Else?