handling track rod ends

youngsyp

Stoned said:
I presume these are the seals in question

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/catal...RP=M003&CLS=MSPORT&code=PSTWS2500&from=search

Looks like the prices has gone down. Guessing I only need 2?
These aren't the ones you need. The proper ones are like a boot that covers the whole end. You need to give Dave a call at John handley Bearings on 01902 898560. He'll give you what you need.
As far as I can remember, they are 14mm shafts that the ends go round so, you need boots big enough to cover them. I'm almost certain these will be classed as 14mm boots. I think they were just over £12 for a pair with postage.
You fill these with grease and that will stop water and crap ingress. bobs your uncle etc...

Cheers

Paul

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
ChrisS said:
Ive got that link but my works internet wont let me use it. Do you have the exact email address.

Cheers

This is what you get from looking at the links' properties

mailto:gordon.kay1@ntlworld.com?subject=I wish to pay by check please send details

So I guess it could be the gordon.kay1@ntlworld.com bit :wink:

S

Stoned

youngsyp said:
Stoned said:
I presume these are the seals in question

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/catal...RP=M003&CLS=MSPORT&code=PSTWS2500&from=search

Looks like the prices has gone down. Guessing I only need 2?
These aren't the ones you need. The proper ones are like a boot that covers the whole end. You need to give Dave a call at John handley Bearings on 01902 898560. He'll give you what you need.
As far as I can remember, they are 14mm shafts that the ends go round so, you need boots big enough to cover them. I'm almost certain these will be classed as 14mm boots. I think they were just over £12 for a pair with postage.
You fill these with grease and that will stop water and crap ingress. bobs your uncle etc...

Cheers

Paul
Thanks mate. I shall do that.

boucherie

just out of interest whats the price difference between the powerstation bumpsteer kit and the kit that gordon sells, bearing in mind you need to add about another £15 for the seals?