Gtir (UK) Hall of Fame

LOU ROB

Now i've done a genuine record with loads of peeps watching and a certificate to prove, my 0-60 of 3.66 secs is the new no 1 :shock:

J

jiw

im witness to that, get a stickier surface lou and you will be quicker, roll on TOTB :D

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
LOU ROB said:
Now i've done a genuine record with loads of peeps watching and a certificate to prove, my 0-60 of 3.66 secs is the new no 1 :shock:
Well done...

What turbo you going for now...?

Rishi

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
LOU ROB said:
RishiGTiR said:
What turbo you going for now...?
Top secret for now, but all will be revealed at t.o.t.b.4 :wink:

Bah!... Everyone knows what i'm going to be running... its no secret...

I'll take a guess at a GT35R cos a GT30R just isn't enough... :wink:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Can anyone beat my 13.08 then on 0.8bar (exhaust gives a little extra boost) unless I'm disqualified because the front mount gave me 4bhp :oops: but then I should be slower because a few people say I should have loads of lag now :wink:

Sweeny said:
Fast Guy said:
If you can think of any more I'll add them.
Fastest 1/4 on standard car :?:

or maybe with zorst & filter as most have these
Might be better to have a totally standard car. as once you add mods, power can vary by quite abit.

Sweeny

Fast Guy said:
Can anyone beat my 13.08 then on 0.8bar (exhaust gives a little extra boost) unless I'm disqualified because the front mount gave me 4bhp :oops: but then I should be slower because a few people say I should have loads of lag now :wink:

Sweeny said:
Fast Guy said:
If you can think of any more I'll add them.
Fastest 1/4 on standard car :?:

or maybe with zorst & filter as most have these
Might be better to have a totally standard car. as once you add mods, power can vary by quite abit.
Front mount?? Still not a standard car mate, heat soak comes to mind when sat in a queue for a run, so im sure a front mount will have some benefit, so i dont think your run will count :p

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Sweeny said:
Front mount?? Still not a standard car mate, heat soak comes to mind when sat in a queue for a run, so im sure a front mount will have some benefit, so i dont think your run will count :p
That where an aircon system comes in handy, you turn it on and your rad fans come on to help with cooling. I don't think I ever suffered heat soak with the top mount. :wink:

Sweeny

Fast Guy said:
Sweeny said:
That where an aircon system comes in handy, you turn it on and your rad fans come on to help with cooling. I don't think I ever suffered heat soak with the top mount. :wink:
I dont have air-con :lol:

Hkondakci

Thought I would post here, can't do nothing else and it eases the pain since she's not running anymore :cry: . Read this one:

Most powerful Gtir any turbo --- Jonee 495bhp
My engine developed 550hp @ around 8000rpm @ 2,0 bar boost with the HKS GT3037 56T on the engine dyno. This I can't support with a paper graff unfortunatly :oops: , since the engine dyno doesn't have a paper out. Only 1 graff on the chassis dyno @ 1 bar develping around 390hp @ cranck. Interesting point here was that my engine builder has only a 2-wheel bank, so put the R on her front wheels and lifted the rear wheels and did 9 consequitive runs :shock: :shock: Hence a lost of only 11% was calculated, otherwise the cranck hp would be incorrect. We had on 1,0bar on the engine dyno the same results (around 390hp). Here that graff again:

rgds
habib

Sweeny

Just read this again

Fast Guy said:
Can anyone beat my 13.08 then on 0.8bar
Whats your dawes device/bleed valve for then if your on standard boost? I heard your running 1 bar but your boost level drops after certain revs cause of your actuator or something :? . Your only cheating yourself 'old guy' :lol: .

Come on be honest mate insetad of trying to kid everyone you have a 0.8bar 12.7 sec car :roll: . Even if you car drops back down to 0.8bar after it spikes its still not standard :p . I think you and we all know its dog turd mate :roll: :lol: . And get your head gasket sorted and stop using that as an excuse aswell :lol: .

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Riffa's is up as the RC Dakar as I didn't know his name at the time. It's still not the most powerful proven though as The Bear on the other forum had 620bp.

M

markwashington

He made 620 on race fuel, and I'm not 100% sure what it ran on pump fuel. I don't know if he tracked it at 620, but I'm sure he drove it on the road.