GTIR PROJECT FOR SALE

Gtirfan

Here we have a 1991 GTIR umbrella manual project. Resprayed in sonic blue. Dont have time for it as i have 3 other projects to work on

originally was torn down because was burning oil under boost and running on 3 cylinders do to it
identified the problem as cracked valve guides.

All parts are in the back of the car now. both block and head had work done at Cambridge re-bores.
cylinders rebore done. Not made huge, just kissed the blocked to smooth them out. Didn't find any scratches but decided to do it since the heads were being worked on. block, heads and pistons are super clean now. Has manly rods and mahle psitons. each have been ground to exact weight. ground crank shaft too.

the heads have new brass valve guides and a triple cut valves seats/valves. All threads on block have been check good or re threaded if found bad (think it was like 1 or 2 of the threads). Comes with Cosworthhead gasket, New nissan Headbolts, Valve stem seals and valve cover gaskets in the car. Brand new mishimoto fmic. Just needs new shells for the crank as i forgot to mark which ones go where.

Rust bubbles in all 4 corners. Needs new ebrake cable for right side. And interior is in alright shape for an old car, few cracks on the dash. will post mileage later

Looking for 3k pounds. NO partouts of the car. all parts will go with new owner. Will upload images when i figure out how to lol. Have A Great Day!