GTIR or 180SX

G

gtirbhp

Just down in Lauder m8 :) But im between there and Edinburgh frequently although most times recently havent been in the pulsar :lol: :lol: can you guess why ;) :lol:

Where in east lothian you from?

Fire & skill

Vintage member
gtirbhp said:
Just down in Lauder m8 :) But im between there and Edinburgh frequently although most times recently havent been in the pulsar :lol: :lol: can you guess why ;) :lol:

Where in east lothian you from?
in Tranent now, was in Haddington but a bit out the way (that 10 miles makes a difference :lol: )
I passed through Lauder today on my way back from Gala, had a wee job at tweedbank. Not seen your car about. used to see one down that way all the time though, I bought something from the guy but can't remember what :oops: was obviously pulsar orientated, it may have been a bumperguard

aye those little cars sure know how to suck on the juice :doh:

G

gtirbhp

Theres been a few pulsars in lauder over the years but i rarely saw them - the roads are pretty sweet for this car. You were in tweedbank? did you stick to the A7 or A68 to get their as the road from lauder direct to tweedbank is a lovely piece of road even if your in the workvan :lol: :lol: i do spend alot of time up in edinburgh at my girlfriends but as you guessed it would really cost an arm and a leg to do it in the pulsar all the time ;) AND im waiting on a much needed MAF sensor from pulsarboby before the thing will let me rev it...3000rpm just wont do :lol: :lol:

Saw the thread you started about scottish meets etc and will be up for some meets too

Last edited by a moderator: