GTIR BODYKITS???

A

Anonymous

I ve been looking on the net everywhere for some front bumbers and bodykits for the gtir but i cant seem to find any. Any one know where i can find some?????

Thanks

H980 Pulsarkid

If you keep an eye out on the jap mags you'll see SE Nisstek can do all of these sort of items - wide arch kits, bumpers bonnetts, zorsts, engine tuning - they have come up trumps with some one of idea's Ive approached them with !

Dont get me wrong I dont work for them LOL but they have seen me right on a number of items !

A

antilag

u must b the only one with good dealings with them cos personally imo there complete and utter............well most of u no my opionion lol isnt it time they changed there name again its been a few months now :wink:

H980 Pulsarkid

Yeah it's funny you say that I have heard alot of bad things about them ...admittedly they did take fooking ages with my rear bumper - 8 weeks all in to produce a bumper that Pete intends to put into production but got the overall effect is what I was looking for - and after loosing my car previously to a company called SHY Auto for 3 months over something very simple I was happy to wait just a few weeks with SE while they put it all right !

Mind you they have changed their name from SE Nissan to SE Nisstek in the last couple of months - hahaha - diff people hv diff opinions of them I guess !

H980 Pulsarkid

Yeah it's funny you say that I have heard alot of bad things about them ...admittedly they did take fooking ages with my rear bumper - 8 weeks all in to produce a bumper that Pete intends to put into production but got the overall effect is what I was looking for - and after loosing my car previously to a company called SHY Auto for 3 months over something very simple I was happy to wait just a few weeks with SE while they put it all right !

Mind you they have changed their name from SE Nissan to SE Nisstek in the last couple of months - hahaha - diff people hv diff opinions of them I guess !

:D

A

Anonymous

i wan one that looks similar to the original except has the space for a front mount....

anyone know how much and where???

chrisniss91

You could get yours opened up.It would be alot cheaper than buying a bumper. If you actually want a new bumper get the SE Nissan or nisstek one looks good :wink:

G

GODZUKI

SE.......

I had a new clutch and bits and bob's put in by peter @ SE and it is
fine no problem service was ok. and he give me some good
advise.

I have to say the cost was quite abit for a clutch.

but all in all quite happy with the whole experice. :p

A

antilag

there is always gonna be good and bad sides to storuies but to b honest in my opionion the bad sides seem far worse then the good

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
It took them over 3 months to make my c/f bonnet and it's been sat here another 7weeks waiting to go back. :evil:

K

keith_gtir

I've dealt a lot wiv Nisstek, most of the work on my R was done by them & I've got their wide arch kit. (Nov' Banzai mag cover)
Had a few problems early on but always got sorted out. Pete is very helpful & knows what he's talkin bout.[/list]

J

jaigtir

I got the SE turini front and back bumper, and didnt have any problems getiing hold of it, but it wasa bugger to fit though :(

one on the left

A

antilag

yeh pete was very helpful wen it took 15 seconds to double charge my credit card for a part and it only took him 3 months to refund that money with out paying the interest yeh i agree top bloke