GT3071R wastegate bracket how-to needed

vizi0n

Hi everyone!

I am in the process of rebuilding my engine and I'm swapping the T28 for a GT30 turbo. I would like to see what your modded actuator bracket looks like as I see that my T28 bracket will not fit and needs to be modded.

If you could guide me to photos or maybe show me yours that would be helpful!

Thanks!
Frank

So sexy! :D

vizi0n

Can't seem to see it online.. I guess I'll have to send them an email!

Do you know how much it goes for?

Frank

gtirjoey

make a template bracket out of card. then use the card to cut one out metal (use thick gauge) this how i done mine very good easy to make cost nothing!

stumo

its on my car and ive got it fitting so snug you cant see the bracket
but none of the f#ckwits on this forum will know what you've done or have any clue on how to do it.

you need to remove your turbo NOW and take pictures.:der:

gtirjoey

lol i did think it might be to technical! hopefully he will get the idea its not hard if anyones not sure i will make another card template and post the picture of that mabe it will help?

stumo

Noooo, a cardboard cut out will just not do!!!

we need a blow by blow writeup with pictures and diagrams and what spanners you used,
how many times you hit that piece of metal to make it bend,
what make of drill you used to make the holes**,
what sized scissors used to do the cardboard template
etc etc

**we'd also need a "how to" guide on how to use a drill !

olliecast

Stumo says:
"Any shitty comments or jokes in the above post are not relating to anyone or anything past present or even in the future so don't get yer big gurly knickers in a twist or get your titty lip out ya big faggot."

lol

vizi0n

I've seen something on a website that I cant recall, but I'll keep you guys posted over the weekend. I'll buy a 6x6 of 1/4 in aluminum plate and make myself one... im pretty sure I'll come out with something good.

gtirjoey

lol stumo you are funny

vizion if you do get stuck pm me and i will explain although isnt rocket science