Group buy Wax

Marty-Gtir

Id be up for some as well, 20 quid sounds very reasonable, with mine bein white its a bugger to keep clean and shiny, ive been using Auto Glym its pretty good but dosent last very long......

saddler

fubar andy said:
This P21S says its 100% Carnauba Wax and for around £20.00 it seems very well priced. :)
I am a little curious why someone like Demon Tweeks are selling another brand at a whopping £160.00 :shock:

Is there a difference between the two products or is this just a sales gimmick to con you into paying over the odds :der:

Genuine interest from me, as the prices are massively different and yet the Demon product has less Carnauba in it? :shock:

Might be interested though
No wax 100% its that before processing..
you will get a nice shine from zymol (£160) but its more for day shows as its not as durable as P21s
This is about the closest you will get to pure allfor £7,118.00 :shock:
http://www.vertar.com/car-care-exterior/wax-polish/zymol-royale-glaze/

gunmetalgtir

Saddler, how do you know so much about cleaning cars?? :shock:

You should start your own cleaning business!! Judging by the quality of your car you'd have loads of customers! :-D

saddler

gunmetalgtir said:
Saddler, how do you know so much about cleaning cars?? :shock:

You should start your own cleaning business!! Judging by the quality of your car you'd have loads of customers! :-D
I do some detailing work for friends and family.. but i got a nice little job working for the council with a good pension so im happy with that for another 20 years..8) Im getting myself a big shed.. so im able to do some anodizing and metal polishing work soon..

B

Bennymc

I use Farecla 'Wax Top' polish. Very good at getting rid of the small surface scratches caused by general washing (particularly if your car has been through an automated wash in its life!)

Particularly good if applied using mutton cloth....

MORF114

I mainly use clay and farecla g3 or the 3M range of polishes, feeling paintwork after the first time you clay is so nice the paintwork feels like silk and the deepness of the shine after you wax is amazing, i wouldnt bother waxing a car without preping the surface first.

It makes so much difference you would not beleive.

Also clay is very good on glass.