Group buy for fast2 cool2 gtir stainless manifolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevepudney

GTiROC CHAIRMAN
Staff member
GTiRlover said:
Would it actually give you 20bhp as stated on eBay? Would this be okay to use with a 3071? Where would any increase in power be noticeable?
Mods like this always go hand in hand with the other mods you do, so yes you might get 20 break if you have done a whole host of other "better breathing" mods, i.e. gone to a whole 3" Exhaust system, cone air filter, @ least 1.2 bar boost e.t.c.

If you were to add this to a standard car you would hardly notice any benifit.

S

O

Odin

GTiRlover said:
So where would the 20bhp be noticeable? Lower down the rev range, higher up or across the board?
It would only really make a big difference at high RPM where the standard mani isn't so good.

Rob

GTiRlover

If you reach the 20 people mark I could well be interested. Would this be a good manifold to support a 3071? I am running a standard tubby at the moment but have plans...

O

Odin

GTiRlover said:
If you reach the 20 people mark I could well be interested. Would this be a good manifold to support a 3071? I am running a standard tubby at the moment but have plans...

Yes it will work well with 3071, And we wont get ot 20 if you lot just keep saying i'm in when we do get to 20 will we :? :roll: , Just get your name down you tight f*cker ;-) .

Rob

GTiRlover

I will provisionally put my name down, providing we get 20 peeps together lol Hows that?

Also how comes I cant get any smilies up in my posts?

O

Odin

I just got this mail from 2 fast 2 cool.

The manifold is made from T304 stainless steel

High Quality Grade T304 Stainless Steel Manifold
3mm Thick, Mandrel Bent Polished Stainless Steel
Huge Weight Reduction
Significantly Increase Torque & Horse Power Over the Entire RPM range
20BHP + Gained by Fitting This Manifold
Increases Throttle Response & Exhaust Flow
Direct Replacement
Gaskets Included

I don't think you lot can go wrong for that sort of money.

Rob

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
Closed as I think someone copied it to group buys instead of moving it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.