Group buy for fast2 cool2 gtir stainless manifolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Odin

Group buy for 2 fast 2 cool gtir stainless manifolds.

Hi all I'm setting a group buy up for these manifolds after talking to Paul at 2fast 2cool and making sure that you lot will be treated fairly and get good customer service :-D .

These manifolds are a direct replacement for the standard manifold and look pretty well made to me, It's about time we got a reliable supply of these at a good price.

Paul (2fast 2cool) will offer a years warranty on these and after 7000 products has only had one back 8) , Which he replaced on over night mail.

Right prices!!

5-10 £295
10-19 £275
20+ £249

The prices include VAT & Next Day Delivery UK Only

This is an ebay link to the one he just sold, Please check out his shop and feed back score.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8055415200&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

As you can see if we get 20 people they will only be £249 pounds delivered :shock: 8) , So grab yourself a bargain.

I think even the skint amongst us will be able to hustle up £250 lol:lol: .

Please post if you are interested in buying one.

Heres the start of a list then

Rob
Steve
Forge400
Kevgti-r
J44MAA
fubar andy
maz

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Stoned

I got one of their 200SX manifolds off ebay and had it modded to fit the R for a grand total of £90...

O

Odin

Stoned said:
I got one of their 200SX manifolds off ebay and had it modded to fit the R for a grand total of £90...
You could do that mate but not everybody wants to mod there down pipe or bugger about. These are a straight swap so everything stays the same.......

But everybody can choose what they want to do I'm just trying to sort them out for the members at what I'd say is a pretty good price when you think DP/tuning japanese want something like £1800 for a manifold on its own :shock: :evil: .

Rob

DanDud

I know you say Paul has only had 1 back out of hundreds but do these come with some sort of bracing for the turbo or are they really strong enough not to crack?

Rishi

Still waiting on some shims!
DanDud said:
I know you say Paul has only had 1 back out of hundreds but do these come with some sort of bracing for the turbo or are they really strong enough not to crack?

With tubular manifolds you always want to brace the turbo and mani...

Rishi

O

Odin

RishiGTiR said:
With tubular manifolds you always want to brace the turbo and Mani...

Rishi

Paul at 2 fast 2 cool has told me that if anybody has any problems with there manifold cracking he will replace it , But if it bothers people that much it wouldn't be to hard to make up your own bracing ;-) .

Rob

bopper

maybe intrested in this, was waiting to see wot sickboy was doing bout them exhausts and manifolds this mate was making up.

maz

if we got 20 when would be looking to cough up with the cash? cos i actualy am skint at time being but not for too long! :)

O

Odin

maz said:
if we got 20 when would be looking to cough up with the cash? cos i actualy am skint at time being but not for too long! :)

the buy will be going for a while fella so you have plenty of time.

rob

O

Odin

howard said:
Dooh id be very interested only Ive got one ;-)

I know fella I was going to write something funny about your purchase :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

J

jpward

Thunder God said:
I know fella I was going to write something funny about your purchase :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob
Ohh like rub it in you mean :lol:

Well at least i wont have to wait long before geting it braced and fitted :twisted:

GTiRlover

Would it actually give you 20bhp as stated on eBay? Would this be okay to use with a 3071? Where would any increase in power be noticeable?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.