GReddy E manage

P

PF

Has anybody got any experiences of this product?

From what I have been reading, it appears to be similar to the unichip (piggyback ecu), but I could be wrong :roll:

It seems to be a decent price too, which is always a bonus!

Just wondering if anyone can share any views to aid my quest for more power and less money :(

A

antilag

i used to have one they are value for money but u need the unit and all the harnesess and software cos sum people quote them as a full kit others break the kit down

P

PF

So, you would say it is worth thinking about then?

Im aiming for 1 bar or a bit more, with the usual exhaust, filter uprated pump and Avc-r. But, my R is a daily driver, so I want a bit more than that to give me the better chance of reliability and drivability (and of course more power and torque).

It is either E manage, unichip or water injection :?:

A

antilag

its definatly an option for u if u have someone local to u who can map it ect if not then it would b a pain in the arse

P

PF

Plenty of places within an hour of me, abbey etc. So that is OK.

Will have to do a bit more thinking till I get the card out again.

Thanks for your help :D

M

Mr Overboooost

speak to abbey as they know everything about the e manage as they have just fitted one to a 'R' last week and believe me its the nuts :D

cheers
gary :)

A

antilag

well i no of a company that were the first to fit one in the uk and have fitted $hit loads since there called gda sports cars ask for graham he is an irish fella and he is very helpful

M

Muppet

so what is so good about the e manage over say a stand alone managment like power fc or any of the others.

thanks muppet

M

Mr Overboooost

but all of the looms and the sensor is extra :(

cheers

M

Mr Overboooost

i think you will find that is just for the unit without the looms etc :(

cheers

ashills

was speaking to mark at abbey anout what management to run when engine is run in and he said teh emanage as its very adaptable and can be adjusted ur self via laptop at a later date also has facility to throw the maf away and run map sensor (which i will do)
he said emanage was 350 with the software and fitting and mapped 200
so for around 550 uve got ignition and fueling mapped and ability to adjust via laptop so not bad for the money me thinks (i know it will be extra to run the map sensor etc)

A

Anonymous

I am running the greddy profec E0-1 boost controller and the next step will be to fit the e-manage as the 2 link together via computer type cable. Heard nothing but praise for the e-manage, but it is still only a piggy back so surely it must be limited by the ability of the OE ECU. Any idea how flexible it is and how easy to tweek yourself ? (own laptop) what does/can it control ?