Got the itch....... again

rocafella

well as above, cant seem to stay away :twisted: lol.

anything considered within a 2.5k budget. modded or standard(prefered but not essential)

also if anyone is interested, i would be willing to swap/part ex my accord type r just pm me if interested

or

email me at rocfamilia@aol.com

johnsy

Hi I have a black 3 owners 42000 miles very tidy pretty standard bar exhaust & filter if interested. Colin 07812 755779
this is the second thread iv seen this guy 'spam'. your not a paid member there for cant sell your shit on here!

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
It's a bit of a grey area: If you post a thread saying "I want" people are somewhat entitled to say "I have". - My personal policy is to leave this kind of thing until a paid member complains, which they now have.

I've soft-deleted for now so if there's an option to undo if the other mods don't agree.

JIMMYBACK

I agree if you havent paid- well just Fuck off in the nicest possible way of course lol right back on topic, 2.5k you should be able to pick up some thing pretty good with the current market the way it is, Speak to pulsar boby the RED GTIR is pretty damn worth every penny for £2,200 :p

MarkTurbo

If you post a thread saying "I want" people are somewhat entitled to say "I have". - My personal policy is to leave this kind of thing until a paid member complains, which they now have.
Thats the way i've always looked at it ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Beau5225 View Post
Hi I have a black 3 owners 42000 miles very tidy pretty standard bar exhaust & filter if interested. Colin 07812 755779
this is the second thread iv seen this guy 'spam'. your not a paid member there for cant sell your shit on here!
The funniest thing is by quoting the person you're whinging about you've actually left his post that was deleted up for all to see :lol:

Fire & skill

Vintage member
any non paying members with any common sense would send a PM anyways

look how many times I've said 'any'

cool eh 8)

MarkTurbo

Why stop there, why not just make the whole site for paid members only :doh: Maybe then it would make all the people that have wasted (sorry parted :p) with £20 feel like they were actually getting something for their money :lol:

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
When things get subsidised like show tickets or track days, I feel like I'm getting something for my money (I'm sorry that other people don't). - To be quite honest I think I've got quite a bit out of this club in terms of helpful advice and people going out of their way to give me a hand; I'm happy to contribute back to the kitty so that other people can also get something from the club. I'm not saying that anyone else has to feel that way.

If you want to sell your car on eBay of PistonHeads, that's not free... but we should provide people with a similar service for nothing? It costs money to host the site etc, and we'd prefer to not be completely controlled by advertising. - So if we need to have a bit of an incentive to encourage people to pay their club dues, so be it.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
they're basically saying that only paid up members can sell on here, It has been like this for a few years now. You can still sell on the modifiers site though

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
What I'm saying is that the website and forums don't pay for themselves; they rely on members paying their fees. We're proud that we don't have to rely on Google etc to make the money to pay for it. We're equally proud that this isn't a business, and that we're not making money off merchandise. - I'm not going to be drawn into an argument about GTiROC Vs the Modifiers. If you want to sell on that site (and have enough posts) feel free.

I don't think £20.91 is that bad if you're trying to sell £3,000 of car without any other fees.

Either way, it was in the forum rules which you were asked to agree to when you signed-up on the site.

15: Buying & Selling

All selling (including px - swap) reserved for PAID MEMBERS ONLY.....

List your parts in the correct section.

All Group Buy offers must be authorised by a member of the Mod/Admin team before being posted.

Any individual seen to be making unreasonable profit from organising a GB through a trader will have their GB stopped.

Anyone caught trading for personal benefit under their personal account without prior consent from a member of the Mod/Admin team will be warned and then banned.

Buying from Japan and Selling to the UK Members is blatant profiteering and won't be tolerated either.

The selling of vehicles is restricted to PAID MEMBERS ONLY.