got my R sprayed last week

dazzagtir

Hey guys after a few weeks of deciding what colour the R should go I finally ended up painting it MG Trophy Yellow and kept the trims black and put some 17" gun metal grey t.s.w alloys on her. And I think it looks pretty smart. :thumbsup:

dazzagtir

lol yep, it is very bright. but I live down in south devon and for some reason know one knows what a pulsar is? So since ive had it sprayed ive been to a few cruises and every one loves it. And im going to take it to the devon performance show on 29th.

B

beastgtir

I thought that would look terrible but looks pretty nice mate.

There is a GTiR in B'ham identicle to that except it has white wheels.

O

Odin

I think you made a big mistake leaving the wheel arch trims on while it was sprayed :doh: , They can rust from under them and it would of been a good opportunity to put any problems right, And stop any rust ruining your new paint in the future :doh: .

Colour looks OK though.

Rob

dazzagtir

well lucky you just told me about the arches because she going back in on sunday to be sprayed again the same colour. because they got a few runs on that one. but i think this time il take the trims off and sort out any rust problems. cheers for the positive comments as well lads.

MORF114

looks good in yellow mate definately take the trims off and paint it properly.
Dont forget to bitch slap the painter for getting runs.

dazzagtir

lol haha yes mate i be from yay Exmouth in devon way me laddy like all the other carrot crunching c**ts there as well :) and yep was my mate sprayed it for £300 so even tho it was cheap i still made him respray the bitch. and now it looks sweet with no runs. Apart from the F**cking fly that decided it was going to sit its ass on my bonnet while it was baking. :L