Got 16's on your R? - Post yer pics!

A

Anonymous

Mine are Valbrem alloys 16 inch with regal 205/45/16' tyres. They are lowered upto 40mm on trust dow max progressive lowering springs.
Wheels and tyre package £600, springs £175. Just got springs fitted so should go lower

J

jasegould

Posted: 25 Feb 2004 23:16 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poor quality pic I know, but what to people reckon to these
I was trying to get hold of some a while back but was told that they dont make them anymore :cry:

These have been photoshopped

C

caz

VERY NICE. I love black wheels.

Just got some 16'' Lenso's for mine. They do look small but I love em coz its looks more 'jap' now and they shine like F**k :D

C

caz

Looks smart mate. The First R I really wanted to buy was John Murgie Dakar coloured one, with black wheels. Unfortuanately he got there first. White is my fav R colour (I miss my Replica R for that reason :cry: ) but its best to have a colour that stands out. Instead of black :(

A

andy n

i got 16" OZ Chrono evos on mine, cant post pics though. i prefer 5 spokes to 6, dunno why.

N

Ninja_tune_factory

frank she look so sweet matey :D :D every time i see ur R i like it more and more ( want to swop ) :D :D

turblio

Cheers Lionel :) its not mint mate pretty average really and as for a swop I have spent to much on bits and pieces, although like any colour
you can get a bit bored/used to it untill some one says like the car well cool, and you think yeah I llike it too!
Frank
ps I was after a white one in the first place although black still looks good!

O

Odin

Edd said:
these are proper brakes :wink:
I'm glad to see your putting my disc's to good use :roll: . You do know
that I have copyright over them pic's don't you and I'd like my fee :wink: .

C

caz

OK heres some pics of my new 7x16 Lenso Concept 5's . Excuse the crap pics, I'll post betta when I get a card reader for my other digi camera

M

Muppet

Caz have you got any pics of the whole car with those wheels.

thanks muppet.

C

caz

Caz have you got any pics of the whole car with those wheels.
Not of any decent quality. As soon as I get a SMARTMEDIA card reader for me other digi camera, I'll be in business :D

D

daBOODA

Wooo ... I've been thinking about the C5's for my car ... since the only ones I can find here are the imitation C5's I can afford the 17's ...

A

Anonymous

My new car's in transit from Japan but here's a pic anyway:

Volk TE37s (duh!)