Giving your opinion on someones car....do and don't question

vss irvine

theyve ruined that car, standard looking, lowered, with wide wheels are much better looking.

Im still thinking of getting one at some point...

I try to stick to the mantra of if you don't have something nice to say, better not to say anything at all. I'll admit I don't always stick to it

P

pulsarboby

350s are all hair dresser cars similar to the audi tt's in looks if you want a proper one then buy a 300zx
get some nuts fool:lol::lol:

geoff pine

Don't you just hate those forums full of a@se kissers and back slappers it looks bloody awful it just needs a boot full of amps and speakers then it is a pile of shite.

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
Don't you just hate those forums full of a@se kissers and back slappers it looks bloody awful it just needs a boot full of amps and speakers then it is a pile of shite.
Well, we certainly call it as we see it on here. - If you really like something (like a Departure system for example) why would you care what anyone else thinks? Just look at the number of people who say "I like a nice noisey exhaust", and the number who say "I'll be your neighbours love you" or "great for attracting the police"... Ok it's not quite the extreme response, but if you like your 5zigen you won't give a sh!t what I have to say about it.

I thought this kind of "Fast and the Furious" look was popular about 10 years ago, and most people now prefer the JDM look. - He's about a decade behind the times, so he shouldn't be surprised that someone slates it.

Fire & skill

Vintage member
doesnt look that bad tbh, but a little extreme! I always liked deep dish wheels though :lol:

sorry to piss on anyones chips :lol: