Fusion motorsport

RO_SUNNY

Trip......you should give an e-mail to Ed from Fusion and install the Nistune software....and he send you a running map, then you'll go to a dyno and sort it all out.
This is how I will do it.....and I live approx 3300 km away from London:))

Dan....those are really nice figures you are talking about in your first post....but can you please tell me what sort of turbo is that ''td md 196''??

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I'm guessing that's "Turbo Dynamics" MD-196... which has a 76mm trim housing and a T25 flange or something like that.
Wonders of the search tool eh?

P

pulsarboby

we just fitted one of these to someone elses car, the turbine and impellor are vastly different in size but they do spool very nicely.
they are a bitch of a job to fit though even though the outer casings look similar to an oe unit.
is easier to fit a 3071 lol

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
So is it essentially a hybrid unit; the turbine off a T25 with the compressor off a T28 (or something like that)? - I know I've mentioned it before, but I used to have a friend who was into tubro rotarys he was always going on about different combinations of turbine and compressor wheels...

Fusion Ed

Cool thread :)

That car was lovely to tune. It genuinely worked exactly how it should do and the power came very easily. There is a lot of potential for this car and it will be interesting to see how it develops!

Bummer about the box but I cant say I'm too surprised given its history. I expected it to go bang in its previous life years ago!

Ed

red reading

Cool thread :)

That car was lovely to tune. It genuinely worked exactly how it should do and the power came very easily. There is a lot of potential for this car and it will be interesting to see how it develops!

Bummer about the box but I cant say I'm too surprised given its history. I expected it to go bang in its previous life years ago!

Ed

Once i get a few more miles on it (it's only done 250 from being built) and the new gearbox and thing's i will be back edd, it's nice to meet a mapper who ask's the right question's and if your happy with the progression.

very impressed,

Cup of tea would'nt go a miss next time though;-):lol::lol:

Trip

Trip......you should give an e-mail to Ed from Fusion and install the Nistune software....and he send you a running map, then you'll go to a dyno and sort it all out.
This is how I will do it.....and I live approx 3300 km away from London:))
I live far away too but no idea how far away that is :)