fuel controller

kirko

i already have an avcr and now want to raise the boost above 1 bar so i need something to sort out the fuelling i know a power fc is what i really want but i cant afford one yet so for the time being i need a fuel controller but which one :?:
i have heard that piggybacks are'nt the best method for smooth running hot starts ,cold starts etc. what are your views on the subject
cheers

Keira

yes you can and you will be buying one :roll:

get the e-manage, as for abit more money it does so much more than the safc withou being to painful on the wallet 8)

mattygti-r

depends what ur wanting out of a fuel computer

tobe hoenst the emange i find only useful if urve a highly tuned R and you need that level of mapping, safc2 is a decent unit,

Keira

e-manage does both fuel and ignition, when you compare costs the e-manage is far far better all round, for any level of tune, nothing to do with getting big power

to get similar results with the piggyback apexis you'd need the safc and itc which would cost you more than the e-manage and still wouldnt work aswell.

i binned my seperates cos it made my car look like something out of the arc :shock: :lol: