Front bumper cut out 4 FMIC???

R

reeper32

are they available to buy as is or do peeps cut them out them selves?? also they look really good with the laguna splitter that EVERYONE seems to have...:-D

also on a budget is a gtr fmic a fairly straight fit on the R... i gad one fitted to my s13 and to save ££ i used the rubber pipes for the end tanks.....

Aimee

Moderators
Staff member
Front bumper cut out - its easy enough to do it yourself. I dont think you can buy them already cut out.

On the bumper, on the middle part where the vents are there is an outer line around the vents - use that as your cutting line.

Last edited:
R

reeper32

yer have to admit they look awsome all cut out....

altho i dnt like the ones ive seen with a big GTIR painted on the front....

TRUST ones look good tho

P

pulsarboby

yeah i thought that too:shock: i can see stumo being banged up for sexist abuse and insults lol you cant take the pi55 out of a ladies p***y like that:shock: its ungentlemanly conduct:doh:

seasider R

reeper32 said:
yer have to admit they look awsome all cut out....

altho i dnt like the ones ive seen with a big GTIR painted on the front....

TRUST ones look good tho
Yeah, i think they look better cut out:thumbsup: They look like they mean business,all cut out with the intercooler showing instead of the nansyboy plastic look:lol:
Dont know if you can buy them. Its easy to cut out though....if i can do it, anyone can:thumbsup:
Trust intercoolers do look cool...never seen one on an R before...they wont be cheap!!

R

reeper32

yer well i think ill do that....

also the silver thing on the bottom... whats that all about...

like in your avater^^^^

P

pulsarboby

its a sump guard, i have one for sale if you like them, its a genuine nissan one with all fixings!
curves round under car, is meant for rallying

P

pulsarboby

in mongolia its a bumper guard in england its a sump guard as our Rs are one foot shorter! so it covers the sump:der: surely you must have known that:roll: