floor boards

mikeyp

you could make those boards quite easily from sheet metal. even if you don't have a welder you could rivet them, though it's not ideal.
there are loads of universal passenger foot rests but not so many for the drivers side.

the iq3 works out about £470, without the external datalogger. it does log without it just limited to the sensors it has built in.
the mxl strada i've found for £904, i'm sure i've seen it cheaper than that before but not anywhere near as cheap as the iq3.

are the digidashes road legal? i see they have an odomiter but it doesn't say if that is user resetable. the trip is but you'd expect that.

Last edited:

watoga

are the digidashes road legal? i see they have an odomiter but it doesn't say if that is user resetable. the trip is but you'd expect that.
Most digital dashes are SVA compliant for use here in the UK. Many have a master odometer which can be set before use on the road. This "master" odometer can normally be re-set within a small mile range (e.g. less than 50) so potential delivery miles can be erased. After this, the master odometer is locked and cannot be reset. That's how my IQ3 works. The trip odometer can of course be reset as often as you like. If you go down the digital dash route, you will of course need to add warning lights to your car which may have been lost when you replaced the old analogue dash. These warning lights are for things such as indicators, hazard lights, full-beam lights, etc.

Cheers,
Dave