flanges and gaskets

gtirtrack

where can i find the following.

t3 turbo exhaust outlet flange. (stainless steel flange so i can make a 3inch dp) 4 bolt. 3inch id.
plus a gasket for that.
just need it to mate up to my gt3076r turbo exhaust outlet so i can get on with makin my 3inch downpipe.
cheers alot:-D

gtirtrack

i just checked ebay and also did google search and came up with nothing. seems all t3 flanges are 2.5'' holes. or all 5 bolt flanges. i can machine out a 2.5inch hole to 3inch but i aint gonna find a suitable gasket for it. also gotta make sure the hole centres r the same. i found a t4 4bolt flange with 3inch hole but hole centres look to big. maybe could just redrill the holes, least i could get a gasket for it. also my t3 turbo to manifold flange has i bigger hole than another t3 flange i have, this just complicates things as surely a t3 flange is a t3 flange lol. so gotta find the right gasket for that aswell. other option is just get a flange laser cut, then just gotta sort out a gasket. could i make my own which wouldnt fail all the time lol, as this area gets so hot i would have thought it was important to get a good gasket.
any help appriecated.