Flamer kit

G

GTiRich

I never really been into them but the last few months i've been really wanting one. Really pisses me off when some X5 driving twat comesflying down the middle lane to try and undertake you. When they cant get it, they sit right up ya 4rse. I keep thinking. if only i had a flamer kit right now :twisted:

c20ona

if you have someone up your backside and don't have a flamer kit, i find a brick and an open window has the same effect + it's cheaper !. :wink:

kenny

S

stomski

c20ona said:
if you have someone up your backside and don't have a flamer kit, i find a brick and an open window has the same effect + it's cheaper !. :wink:

kenny
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

MarkTurbo

ShayneG said:
When someone's up my ar$e I puts me foot down and leaves em for dead :roll:
I slow down and p*ss them off even more :mrgreen:

I dont like flamer kits either. I get plenty of PROPER flames out the car without resorting to max powery things like flamer kits :wink: :twisted:

K

KRS

Im so fed up of people sitting on my ar se... Im gonna go make myself a flamer kit..

and all you max power haters... , you need to lighten up! :wink:

A

AJ4

nah, forget all that flamer nonsense, just get a jet-engine powered Pulsar, like mine ;)

Dooie Pop Pop

Ross said:
to answer your question ross I think this looks MUCH better, under pressure jet and not a 'hold your lighter between your legs and poof' wet fart :D

if someone manages to fit a seperate tank and pump to run their flamer, gimme a call :twisted: if your gonna do it do it properly :twisted:

Dooie Pop Pop

Ross said:
to answer your question ross I think this looks MUCH better, under pressure jet and not a 'hold your lighter between your legs and poof' wet fart :D

if someone manages to fit a seperate tank and pump and injector/nozzle to run their flamer, gimme a call :twisted: if your gonna do it do it properly :twisted:

A

AJ4

lol, I should mention again that the pics above mearly use a mongoose exhaust with no added xtras to get flames ;)

A

Anonymous

sell the R til u grow up a bit, or join a nova/saxo/punto/corsa forum

Dooie Pop Pop

eg6-b18c6 said:
sell the R til u grow up a bit, or join a nova/saxo/punto/corsa forum
to whom was that comment addressed to matey? or was it just meant for everyone with a flamer:wink:

i DONT have one but i have say after following 20legacy for a few miles i am now seriously tempted 8) :lol:

G

GAZ P

I've got a Punto & a 350bhp R neither have flamer kits :roll: The R flames enough without one :twisted: :p :twisted: & the Punto don't nead one, then again it is a Sporting 8) so had I best get one so I can play with the rest of the LAX POWER boys :lol: :lol: :lol:

ShayneG

GAZ P said:
I've got a Punto & a 350bhp R neither have flamer kits :roll: The R flames enough without one :twisted: :p :twisted: & the Punto don't nead one, then again it is a Sporting 8) so had I best get one so I can play with the rest of the LAX POWER boys :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

A

abelai

Perhaps running a real flamer 'rally spec anti-lag system' :twisted: would be more benificial!