Flamer kit

S

Stoned

I know, it's sad but I want one now :lol:

Where do people get theirs from, I know SCC do em and fit them too which could be a bonus as I am lazy :wink:

Any recommendations?

I got mine (a complete kit to save me p1ssing about) from a seller on eBay called "205rob". Seems to be a good kit - works well :twisted:

Hope that helps.

kyepan

Me and j-gtir made mine, well he made it and i watched.. not too hard when you know how. 8)

unfortunately i don't know how exactly, he made a little pcb which sends an ignition signal to the coil to fire at about 5000rpm. Parts cost about 30 quid tops.

O

Odin

ShayneG said:
Flamers are max flower stylee :shock:
We keep saying but there still keep on maxing there motor's :roll: :roll: .

It's just the way the owner's club seems to be going i'm afraid :cry: .

rob

S

Stoned

Hush

All you ever seem to do on this forum is moan and winge!

It flames already, I just want to ehance that. I see no problem with that and it aint your car so dont let it concern you.l

O

Odin

Stoned said:
Hush

All you ever seem to do on this forum is moan and winge!

It flames already, I just want to ehance that. I see no problem with that and it aint your car so dont let it concern you.l
Your not in the navy by any chance are you as that would explain a lot :lol: :lol: .

And next time you bump into ross kick his short little ar5e for me will you :wink: .

rob

A

AJ4

I'd kick your fat ass, if I thought my foot wouldn't get stuck ;)

Suprisingly enough, me and Stoned have never met... :(

Anyway, just to keep both of you happy, here is a pic of a Pulsar with a flamer ( another board member who should remain nameless ;) ) and a picture of mine with good old fashioned natural flames...

kyepan

v don't have no fun..

he bites heads off chickens for a living.

and is a secret closet max power reader.. who goes to max power anonymous.

O

Odin

Yeah yeah you just wish you could reach up that high :roll: :lol: .

Ross said:
I'd kick your fat bottom, if I thought my foot wouldn't get stuck ;)
That's prob because he's allway's off with the rest of his battyboy mates on a cruise around the isle of white :shock: :lol:

Ross said:
Suprisingly enough, me and Stoned have never met... :(

rob

A

Anonymous

i only got it as i had a spare £149 lying around, it was either that or an upgrade on the mobile phone so i thought fuck it, haven't looked back since, only in the rear view that is to see six footers lighting up the night sky, an mr2 tried to bumper rush me once, so switch on and no more mr2 up my rear, lucky he had sunglasses on, the bl00dy n0b otherwise he would have been blinded.

Mr GTiR

i don't care what anyone says. flamer kits are spot on. Pete, got some video footage of me with mine and the flames are halfway up my rear window lol. also, my FCON was overfuelling like mad :wink:

ShayneG

I still think flamers are $hite. You might as well buy a saxo or a nova and then stick ur flamer kit on. It's just my oppinion but I think they look MAX FLOWER. Why try and make the R something it's not and to go with it make it look tacky. 6 foot flames to me say u belong at the local mcdonalds doing dohnuts with the windows down and the system up :evil:

flamer kit today . . . . neon washer jets tomorrow:cry:

vman back me up here :lol:

c20ona

lol, granted they are a bit childish but they do bring a smile to the face.
they also keep tubes from driving up my arse trying to get me to race etc.
one flick of the switch and the halfwits either pulling over or having to shell out on a new nova/saxo bumper. (i know, easily amused !) :D

kenny

c20ona

cant beleve i used the word 'bottom' in that last sentence !. meant to say 'ar5e'.maybe it is turning me into a max flower puff.anyone want to buy a second hand flamer kit ? :wink:

ShayneG

c20ona said:
cant beleve i used the word 'bottom' in that last sentence !. meant to say 'ar5e'.maybe it is turning me into a max flower puff.anyone want to buy a second hand flamer kit ? :wink:
LOL - u see te flamers converting u to flower power - but at least u noticed before it's too late :D