Fat rubber brake pipe

dal.a

Ive got a leak on a pipe that goes from the top left under the bonnet it has a metal end (near the servo) and it goes behind the intercooler is it a brake pipe and whats it called ? This cold solve my random soft brake pedal problem.

O

Olly

Hmmm sounds like the PAS union has it got a 13mm head on it? and what colours the fluid coming out? PAS is unconnected with your brakes.

dal.a

I dont know what size the nut is but im sure its brake fluid its a big reinforced black pipe when the bonnet is open its the top left hand corner inbetween the clutch and brake fluid bottles and it has its own bracket bolted onto the suspspension leg by two ten mls.Make any sense :roll:

O

Odin

Sorry matey you wrong :roll: it's as olly said the pipe that goes down to the powerstearing pump why ask if your not going to take the advice given :roll: :wink: .

rob

dal.a

Cheers,well tasted like brake fluid anyway, where does the other end go to and whats the pipe called ?

O

Odin

It goes to the powerstearing pump as I said matey and it's called a powerstearing pump hose :lol:.

If you follow it down you will see for your self :wink: .

rob