Exhaust modifying

A

Anonymous

Ive got a Powerflow s/s exhaust on but its just not loud enuf for my liking. I like the harsh sound of the mongoose.
The thing is that my system has a two boxes in it. One is the cat replacement- 1 foot long. The other is just after and is about 2 foot long. What would it sound like if i swapped the cat replacement for a straight tube?? Would it be too loud or what??

Cheers

Andy

Mines IVORY, not white!!

Give me another 'scooby snack'!!

N

Ninja_tune_factory

hi mate iv got a powerflow exhaust and its just got one box in it no cat im seling it if you want to but it or if not just that one of the boxis out and it will be a lot louder[:D] like i said iv only got the one and thats at the back of the car .

is you fm a stander R coller modid ?

IT ANIT **** IF IT ANIT A R.

A

Anonymous

Ok im gonna do that then, cheers for that matey.

Yeah my fm is a standard one. Its just as good as a upgraded one and it costs half the dosh to do it!!!

Mines IVORY, not white!!

Give me another 'scooby snack'!!

Davey

i used to have a small silencer where the cat used to be (if you see what i mean) , had powerflow take it out and make a straight bit of pipe for it, car now souds more "harsh" and metallic sounding, also pops and crakles more[:p][:D]

N

Ninja_tune_factory

you can get a way on a m.o.t with out a cat

A

Anonymous

Yes, but it depends on the age of the car. I think 93/94 onwards needs a cat but maybe someone can confirm!

Andy (getawaydriver),

Do you have any pics of the FMIC without the bumper showing mountings/pipe run/etc?

Cheers,
Dunc

"Computer games don't affect kids, I mean if pac man affected us as
kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching pills and
listening to repetitive music."

N

Ninja_tune_factory

i work in a mot staytion and on the computer we got that all mot staytions have the pulsar is not on the computer so all pulsar can get away with not haveing a cat