Equal lenght manifolds

A

antilag

my mates an ex f1 fabricator and he doesnt seem two think turbo cars need equal length pipes and he has made manifolds for all the top cars ect i got a pic of a one off evo manifold he made up a few months ago and there not equal my greddy ent equl either anyone got any views on this????????? that manifold looks very nice ginga is it on ya shoppin list then........lol

turblio

When I used to race cross flow n/a engines you needed equal lengh
exhaust mani's so as to extract the burnt gases evenly, and not upset the
flow from the piston, but turbos push and pull the gases so equal lengh
tubes will make almost no difference to us at our bhp levels (except you may see more even temp in the pipes)
Frank

S

Sirnixalot

they arent for the R....they are fro the Sentra's. The B13 versions MAY fit.....there is a 95% probablility but i didnt have the cash to find out. But if their log manifolds for the B13 fit......then these might just be the ticket most people are looking for...how ever im not sure they will be able to do it for every ones different turbo setups without the car available. Good quality manifolds though

cmng

i think it might be some fitment issue
Sentra body have about extra 15-20mm longer than GTiR

P

purplemonster

i am hopefully going to have a batch made up just for the R and will be a direct fit?

ROBERT

S

Sirnixalot

the B13 chassis' engine bay is 10cm wider and longer than the GTi-R's

S

Sirnixalot

yeah but they standard manifolds are worse than anything. The equal length mani's for them take away most of their sound but give a good decrease in lag and increase in performance