Engine mounts!!!

L

LoXy

Hi guys,

i just wanted to ask if the engine mounts for the pulsar are the same as the sunny gti-r.

regards, LoX

cmng

i use Nismo mounting on my car
but errr after 1 year the mounting " rubber "start show some sign of stress

some part is cracked

do yuor one have it ?

by the way i seldom launch the car
just it fitted with OS Giken Single plate clutch only

zia

fitted the offside engine mount and i have to say it shaken all filling in my teeths out the amount of difference between stock and nismo when the cars it idling is quite big interms of noise vibration :evil: only good thing about them is the reduced shunt when changing gear and applying and backing off throttle.

zia

nismoboy

zia said:
fitted the offside engine mount and i have to say it shaken all filling in my teeths out the amount of difference between stock and nismo when the cars it idling is quite big interms of noise vibration :evil: only good thing about them is the reduced shunt when changing gear and applying and backing off throttle.

zia
would just fitting a nismo front engine mount be a better option as this would stop the engine rocking as much and u would still have the stock mounts in place to stop the bad vibrating problem :?: :?:

skiddusmarkus

The stabilisers at the front and back are actually made of plastic on the Nismo ones,so prob won't make much of a difference to engine vibration.

zia

yeah that,s what i,ve fitted and links didn,t see any need to fit the gearbox ones, would not recommed if you don,t like cabin noise!!!

zia