Energy Suspension poly shifter bush

CanadianR

yes. The supplier charge has shown up on my visa. Other than that, no movement anywhere. I will be calling the shop tonight to find out what the wait time is at.

J

jpward

Hey Jess think this a new OC record of the longest GB to get going :lol:

O

Odin

jpward said:
Hey Jess think this a new OC record of the longest GB to get going :lol:

Well they are just not the legend that is JPWard are they :doh: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Rob

CanadianR

@JPWard:

I live to one day be able to get them rolling in the short time you can! the braided line one was quite well done!:thumbsup:

I do believe that you have the pleasure of getting to deal with a true or even 1/2 enthusiast compared to the dude I have to go through.:roll:

Since he predicted it, Dooie get's his price hike of 400%, he can paypal the money to youngsyp or myself.:lol::lol:

For the others, price will remain the same. The shipping contact I have is also a new member on this forum from the same city I'm from!

J

jpward

CanadianR said:
@JPWard:

I live to one day be able to get them rolling in the short time you can! the braided line one was quite well done!:thumbsup:

I do believe that you have the pleasure of getting to deal with a true or even 1/2 enthusiast compared to the dude I have to go through.:roll:

Since he predicted it, Dooie get's his price hike of 400%, he can paypal the money to youngsyp or myself.:lol::lol:

For the others, price will remain the same. The shipping contact I have is also a new member on this forum from the same city I'm from!
Stop kissing ass :lol:

I do a lot of negotiations before I offer up GB's ;-)

Ben and myself must have exchanged about 12 emails before the GB went ahead!

What you need to do is to ring the supplier and tell them straight, "Good morning MR Richardhead enquiring about my order has it shipped yet as I have paid for it long before now as you know?"

"So you say you still have not shipped it then, ok I have a supplier waiting MR Richardhead only to ready to supply these and meet your price and shocking thing is he is in Australia!" "I would have preferred to keep the sale in the country myself but people are waiting one these and it is not fair making them wait."

Now your not telling fibs as you can get these from Auz also he should be working hard as it is a bulk order and they did make the mistake with wrong goods so it should be them that sorts the problem out, all in a days work for a sales negotiator :lol:

Dooie Pop Pop

Canadian said:
Since he predicted it, Dooie get his price hike of 400%, he can paypal the money to youngsup or myself.:lol::lol:

:fu2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont have paypal btw:-D i just want to get it paid so i can start seriously harrassing you for my bush;-)