Dta Wiring Systems

R

ryan_george

After having loads of problems with my standard wiring, causing no spark when trying to start I am considering going DTA but need some feedback on what is it actualy worth?
I can't find much information about them on here, are they not used very much?
What are the benfits and what benefits do you loose from going DTA?
You'll have to excuse my ignorance becaue i've not been doing this for very long?
Does anybody know anywhere where a DTA loom can be bought from and a rough price or is there a wiring diagram for people to make there own if its quite simple?

Cheers in advance

Ryan

Mr GTiR

The problem with DTA is that they don't make a specific loom or ECU for the R. Tha main reason being is that their ecu's WON'T work with Nissan sensors or our dizzy's.

What people have done in the past is buy a generic ecu and loom and attched brand new Bosch sensors and parts to their car and new loom. It does work but is a very expensive way of getting a mappable ecu.

Before anyone say i'm talking out of my a$$ i got this information direct from the bloke who writes the software for DTA. They are based 2 units down from where i work and i have been in many times to ask / enquire about an ecu for our cars. As they are only next door i spend quite a bit of time in there just cahtting to the 2 blokes who run the place.

IMO i would get a Power FC for your car.

Hope this help.

Andy

F

Fusion Ed

Omex will interface with a GTIR crank angle sensor. As they are used on the 200sx and they have been developing them for the Rally K11 micras.

Ill be fitting one to a NA SR20DE soon if your interested on how I get on Ill post back.