Decision Time

GTiR_Mic

deank93 said:
Gray said:
how about an integra type r
Good call, fab revvy motor, tunable to 220bhp although that'd be expensive....i seriously looked into these earlier in the year when i was thinking about jumping ship.

How about a Starlet GT Turbo, you can tune the engine to 240bhp easily and with a set of Teins and decent brakes you'd leave a Pulsar running less than 330bhp trailing behind round a track.
The Teg is 187bhp standard, I just put a filter and zorst on it and it is expected to be just under 200bhp

The Starlets are a nice car but not a lot of leg room for my liking and a bit wee. Guy from my old way is putting a pulsar lump in his Starlet.

Mic

tee

evo 3 are very nice look mean as fcuk

impreza's are good cars but as was said before they don't exactly have that great an image

D

deslynam

For me now, Jap would be ITR, whereas something European would mean I'd get another 306 Rallye, much fun to be had from them even as standard. 8)

jameswrx2

Scooby - not gonna get much for 6k are you?
You'll get a lot of Impreza for £6k at the moment, they've been hit bad price wise.

As said the RX7's are juicey as hell, loud, and quite a handful.. nice though. For a daily driver I'd avoid.

Out of the list I'd go for the Impreza, you'd probably get a V4 STi for that money at the moment. As others have stated they are cheap to mod (because of the numbers of them) Even 95> 260ps wrx's are good cars, and can be had from £3k - £4k

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
How about an MR2 tubby?

A friend of mine has one and i was impressed with its performance.

There's a "MR2 thrash" in T Juner this month, worth a read!

SunOnGTiR

vpulsar said:
Well you can cross that fu*king useless FTO straight off your list matey :roll: what a load of rubbish they are :cry: . Supra would be quite cool if not a bit hairy chested :lol: :lol: and medallion man stylee :lol: .

Scoobie would probably be my choice as there's load of cheap tuning stuff from the states for them and there getting pretty fast down the strip at the moment 8) :wink: .

Rex would also be good if you a little skinny short fella :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

rob
The rx7 hasn't got alotta roomand I'm only 6 ft tall.
The scobby seems a sensible choice,sti anyone?
Pigme1000000000000 is selling a prime example :twisted:
Make him an offer he can't refuse :lol:

J

jpward

GTi-R all the way or second
i think you could get a STI type R for round that money quick motors :wink:

A

andy gtir

no way in my opinion go 4 an fto!!!!!!!!! wot about a nice evo4!!!!!

J

jpward

There was a blue one for sale near me about a year ago in the trader for 8k so assumin blue is more sought after than yellow and fact few of them over here id say he has a good change of finding one round that but were side trackin over nothing he wants an R :lol: