Custom fit mats

A

Anonymous

I am having some custom mats made for my R and was wondering if anyone else would like a set too. They will have the GTI-R logo and P from the pulsars grill (as shown in the topic "can i have a P please bob?" thanks Ash). The shape will exactly the same as the genuine Nissan mats from my R as i have to send them away to have them made.
(The prices vary slightly dependant on how many ordered all in all)
The prices:- Velour in Blue, Wine, Black, Grey, Anthracite, Green, Brown with GTI-r and P logo on the drivers mat (Choice of colours) beading around footpad and the whole edge (Choice of colours) = £52.99

Super velour in Black, Grey, Beige, Bright Red, Bright Blue, Yellow and the choices the same as above = £58.99

I'm not sure what the super velour looks like, but i have a feeling it is a deeper pile and softer than the standard velour.

If anyone is interested then please let me know.
I still have to send my mats to the company making them so it might be a week or two before i see any results.

Thanks

Barry :)

A

Anonymous

Sounds good, the standard mats are horrible so I'm after some new ones :)

A

Anonymous

Hey man,

The standard mats are rank and i was looking for a new set.

Is that mats for the whole car and not just the front 2?

Cheers kev.

A

Anonymous

Sorry, I didn't say in this post....

They will be a full set of five, the 2 fronts, the 2 rears and the one in the middle at the back that are all exactly the same shape as my original Nissan ones.

J

John Mc

I'll be happy to take a set mate. Let me know when you want the colours we'd like.

Regards

John

F

flying postman

i would like a set too let me know when it all goes ahead

CHEERS
MARCEL

A

Anonymous

I'm going to place the order on friday all being well, so anybody that has left me their phone number for me to call for a deposit please expect a call then...
Anyone else that would like a set let me know before then please..

Thanks all

Speak to you soon :D

Barry

A

Anonymous

All the mats are now in!!! :D

If i haven't got hold of you yet please can you PM or ring me, i'll need adresses and payment.

Thanks all

Barry

M

Mick N

Mats

Hello

Sorry I missed the deadline. Could you please post pictures & the company contact name & number.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Ok.... :? i'm going to try to post the pics myself....

Here goes..... :?

Umm!!

Err!!

Well!!

Tah Dahhh!!! :)

A

Anonymous

God my brain hurts :|

Excuse the poor pics, from a cheap camera and i couldn't resize them PSP doesn't want to work..

Cheers

Barry

F

flying postman

thanx m8 like those alot i might aswell hoover out the car now :lol:
Well done with putting the pics up :wink:

A

Anonymous

I wouldn't bother mate just wait till you get them, just slap them down on top of all the dust and dirt and your done. :D

LeeSmith

umm....i cant see the pics....but it might be the PC at work cos they are crap! always doing something they shouldn't.....

can n e 1 else see them??

cheers phoenix!

F

flying postman

thanx Barry and DEE 1 for posting up the pics. Gives others the chance to see how they look