Crux Front Lip

MINESGTIR

hi people.. would anyone be interested in one of these ?

just bought it needss minor work.... its going to be axle grinded down to the original white fibreglass.... then repair it correctly all the way along the bottom ( hairline cracks) and then re-paint it... basically it will be one smoooooth new splitter once done (4 - 5 hours work) no real biggie.

THEN yes ! we will be making a mould of the splitter to sell onwards... im not here to rip of fellow owners.... however from www.takakaira.com
expect to pay over 100,000 JPYN (£383) to get one to your door.

basically it will be complete in 2 weeks time.. ill upload any photos of it once its on my car looking brand new...

they would be fibreglass unless other material specified...

have no idea on price ....

looks

any interest? maybe between £100 - £200 in clear or in black made out of fibreglass... or other material if specified?

oh i dunno... help me !! :doh:

nickr

would you be able to make it in abs plastic like oem lips and bumpers? fibreglass isn't pretty when u hit things..

MINESGTIR

the pic doesnt work ?

403 - Forbidden pops up ?

i would like to keep all options open on materials used. abs plastic sounds like a sensible move....

people like the look of it ? i think it rocks...

thats it plain and simple... price..

i want to help out people as this car is bollox for aftermarket styling.

you have an SE NISSTEK bumper, a TURINI bumper and a EVO bumper..

THATS IT !!!! we have to steal laguna splitters... and cant do sod all else...
granted the GTi-R kit is cool but i wanted options !!!

i will work out a price but please let me know if you are interested...

maybe £100 - £200? and will be available in black or clear ready to paint ?

suggestions welcome !!!!!

'Aftermarket styling'.... :pound:

What's the point? You'd have to re-shell a Pulsar to make it look anything other than pig-ugly :)

I didn't buy mine for it's looks.

J

justin666

MINESGTIR said:
you have an SE NISSTEK bumper, a TURINI bumper......
One and the same ;-) ;-) But thats just me being picky cause im bored stupid at work :lol: :lol:

However, as the Turini isnt available anymore its kinda good to see someone (ie, you) having a go at getting some styling mods out there. Not my bag but some people will like it so fair play to you buddy :thumbsup:

If you wanna make cash make up a copy of the SE Turini and sell them on instead ;-) Even an SE Lowerlip copy would probably sell. Ive already got one tho so... :thumbsup:

J.

MINESGTIR

GETTING made . Xmas and family health has held up the guy who has made the mould

i got mine from FORDY.. he will tell you (if hes still here) it was a shit one.. bashed to **** and most people would have thrown it away.. a splitter that was repaired 3 times ?

:-(

mould is done and we pressed up one ..... the mould needs a bit more polishing to make them superb quality.

bear with it please mate.. im itching to get them out ASAP.

MINESGTIR

Pulsarmark, i know ive been rambling on about getting this done, all my work is done by lee(the guy sorting the crux splitter out)

as of problems my hi-specs were sat in my lounge for 4 months, my car unmapped now for 3 - 4 months and im hanging on in, why not go elsewhere i hear you cry? well his quality and pricing is unreal so i am happy to wait... I understand you want one of the intakes ! i know i can sell lots of them so please please please hang on in, the CRUX and the intake will all be ready ASAP..........

bracpan

Word of advice make sure you get a deposit of people when they order them or you will end up with panels like I did....world is full of dreamers.
Good luck
Phil

kenan

South West Regional Rep
bracpan said:
Word of advice make sure you get a deposit of people when they order them or you will end up with panels like I did....world is full of dreamers.
Good luck
Phil
Good advice, the less the better. Don't want to many people with the splitter :)

MINESGTIR

Car is being mapped as we speak and this is the next job to finish these bloody things... !! just needs around 5 hours of polishing left to make the perfect mould..believe me im pestering him at EVERY oppertunity