Crash helmuts!

P

pulsarboby

as long as youve got a lid on they dont care on trackdays....racing then its a different kettle of fish.

ive got a spare one you can have dan for free if you wanna pay for delivery, dont think it has any lining but perfectly usable!

Braveheart

I removed the front top lip and a bit of padding around the ear area for a bit more awareness....;-)
Fat lot of good it done me though.... I need a helmut that detects stricken cars sitting on the track round the corner. :doh:

Last edited:

John

I removed the front top lip and a bit of padding around the ear area for a bit more awareness....;-)
Fat lot of good it done me though.... I need a helmut that detects stricken cars sitting on the track round the corner. :doh:
Is your car going to be ready for the 26th at Knockhill, they have a couple of hot hatch track sessions between drifting, im thinking about tracking mine?

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
as long as youve got a lid on they dont care on trackdays....racing then its a different kettle of fish.
Ditto - unless you're competing they don't really care... but if you are it needs to be BS Kite marked, and also now needs to be "FP" (for Flame Proof) which means that motorcycle helmets are no longer acceptable.

I should explain that I'm basing this solely on a conversation I had with a friend who's a rally co-driver, which was originally about open or closed faced helmets for rallying.

vss irvine

your head is an important part of your body, put your hand in your pocket and buy the best you can

it may stop you from serious injury or being pan bread one day.......

johnsy

click the link http://www.airxtremeart.com/ leave it on the home page till the iron man helmet comes round,

i quite like those shift agent jobbies ,

martin your mate warpspeed has got a very nice carbon fibre one which got me thinking i need summit new,

johnsy

ive got a spare one you can have dan for free if you wanna pay for delivery, dont think it has any lining but perfectly usable!
wot size is it Bob,iv got a bit of a bolder head

Braveheart

Is your car going to be ready for the 26th at Knockhill, they have a couple of hot hatch track sessions between drifting, im thinking about tracking mine?
That would be nice but I do not think so... Martyn has finished his bit, it's due to get a rear quarter transplant on the 20th. In between then, I'll be fitting and preping other bodywork and fitting larger injectors and ecu. I may go to KH though... ;-)