colour

O

Odin

Right I'm getting my R repainted and can't make my mind up on what colour to do, So far I'm stuck between matalic black or dark matalic charcol grey :? .

Does anybody have any pic's of R's in dif colour's so I can take a look
and if anybody could do me a photo shop of the grey that would be great :wink: (fastguy) :D .

rob

Davey

I cant really see the point of repainting it black, TBH.
How about one of those "flip" paints, or maybe two tone :?:
Nice set of 19" spinners, and jobs a good un :wink:

M

memski

you need some nice yellow undercar neons to match your nice colourcoded yellow bits :lol:

JIMMYBACK

cos its a shed all u need to do it spray it green and call it the mystery machine chuck a couple of dogs in there n your done :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

E

Edd

don't you love it when vpulsar asks a serious question and everyone takes the piss :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

J

jaigtir

Never thought id see the day when vpulsar would start a post in this section about spraying his car. You should concentrate more on performance mods :p :twisted: :wink:

O

Odin

Thanks chris the only person to post something usefull 8) :wink: .

as for the rest of you foook off :roll: :lol:

rob

J

J-GTi-R

Well you have been asking for this V.... :lol: :lol:

But seriously, R33 GTR Midnight Purple as Matty suggested? I reckon that would look very nice, especially if you got a CFX carbon bonnet (saw one at the Pod on Sunday and it's amazing!).

O

Odin

No I'm not going to do it purple :roll: it'd been done to death and it would add £400 to the cost of the respray anyway :cry: :shock: .

When it's done I'll stick a picy up in the owner's section and see what I choose then :wink: .

rob

L

Little Miss Road Rage

I think the pink looks good. We use dulux sexy pink on our rookies and it sprays lovely and would only cost u about £30!!

O

Odin

HOW DID YOU GUESS :shock: :cry: .

I'll give you a clue :wink: It's a ferrari colour :D

rob