Clutch

G

gagge

Hello dear my fellow GTi-R homeboys... First of all I wish you all a happy new year. Now to the problem.

I need a clutch... a good clutch that can handle a couple of highrev launches on the dragstrip.

So what do you recommend and where do I find it?

All tips are welcome

/gagge- the swedish Gti-R master...

E

Edd

about £1000 delivered from checkerflag, don't have the link i'm afraid

Davey

I'm going to need a new clutch before too long as well, aint no way im paying a grand for a clutch though(besides my 'R aint exactlly mega powered) Does anyone know what AP/helix/HKS are rated at?
The most i'm ever going to run will be about 1.2 bar, cos the engine wont ever be rebuilt, anyone got experience running these clutches at 1.2?
Cheers, Dave

S

str_motorsport

i am running a AP paddle at 1,2 bar , mongoose exhaust, cone filter,walbro fuel pump,hks blow off valve, hks plugs, and jun flywheel, ecu upgrade.
i am happy with it, holds torque very well!!never slipeed once!!!i think it can handle a lot more power and torque!!

G

gagge

str_motorsport said:
i am running a AP paddle at 1,2 bar , mongoose exhaust, cone filter,walbro fuel pump,hks blow off valve, hks plugs, and jun flywheel, ecu upgrade.
i am happy with it, holds torque very well!!never slipeed once!!!i think it can handle a lot more power and torque!!
where did you buy your clutch from and what whas the cost for it?

S

str_motorsport

i have bought the ap paddle in uk!!think it was 350 quid plus shipping to italy.

M

MORRISMINOR GTI-R

There £267 from questmead in rochdale. there number is 01706 347357. :wink:

A

Anonymous

whats best SPEC or AP??

how much power can the AP handle?