Clutch question

plug

Right folks im needing some help

My car is needing a new clutch soon cos its slipping on high boost but not with the boost turned down.

Its running 300bhp and i have read that a standard clutch wont last long wi that power.

So what clutch would i be wanting if im happy with that power and not wanting anymore? and if anyone knows some prices that would be great

Cheers

oldaneal

helix organic got mine from mardi gras motorsport very fast delivery and got some discount as well :D

good aftersales service as well

niklock1

I've just had a helix organic fitted its a special one apparently it will yake 400 pound of tourque £335 but it took ages to be delivered bout 3 months. no probs yet though.

P

pulsarboby

if your a bit strapped for cash ive got a s/h one with hardly any wear you can have cheap, as ive uprated to a paddle clutch, ive even still got the bill for it, its done under 800miles with no launches.

new one will cost you between £260-300

fubar andy

Moderator & N/W Rep
Staff member
RPS Max Street clutches are also a possibility, they boast a high torque capability of around 474 pound of torque for around £320 from SRB

The RPS is a little heavy around town, but apart from that they are a good clutch and I’ve had no problems with it slipping after numerous launches and trackdays - that’s with over 300hp

RPS @ SRB Power