clutch info

R

rickymi

sorry for yet another topic on clutches but i had a little look and and cant find what im after so..... :? what clutch's do u reccomend, roughly how much do they cost and the best place to get them from..

i can get a genuine nissan clutch for 167 quid but im gonna be upping the boost soon and dont want to be changing the clutch all the time..

M

memski

Don't waste your time with an oem clutch, just get a helix organic clutch (~£300) - tried and tested to hold as much boost as you'll run with your T28.

Keira

memski said:
:lol:

and if you bothered your @rse to look all of about 4 threads down you would see the words helix clutch which might suggest some ones already asked the same question at least once this decade

your little look must've consisted of all of about half a seconds worth of searching and before you ask yes 1 bar of boost will be fine on a healthy gtir engine :roll: :lol:

R

rickymi

i did c that one and have noted it down but was after another place aswell the more the merryer :D

R

rickymi

i know 1 bar of boost is fine all i was after was decent clutches at decent prices which i think u have delivered :roll: cheers mate

J

Jamz

Standard clutch for £167 :shock:

I got a clutch plate, fuel filter and oil filter for £90 inc VAT a few months ago.

R

rickymi

clutch plate, pressure plate and release bearing from nissan inc vat.. whats the point in just changing just the clutch plate when u not to sure how good the pressure plate is.. makes sense to change both

Z

zid336

:D Ricky mate i think u need to get in contact with gary from GTIR spares and hook your self up a helix clutch every1 who i know who got a MIGHTY R has got a helix mate definately the one to get!!!

P

pimppulsar

dan @ performance fx is doing them for £300 all in delivered!
give him a ring on 01980 624490 :lol: