cheap Injectors

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
You need to put the link in or nobody knows what you're talking about. ;-)

Mad

The GTiR injectors are Low impedance and the ones on Ebay are High impedance so not a direct replacement.

A good engine management system does allow you to change but not really worth it.

Standard GTiR injector details below

FEED - Top
IMPEDANCE - Low
HOLE - Single Square
TAB - Centre
SIZE - 440cc

PobodY

Moderators
Staff member
I thought they were 444cc, and were slightly obscure because the Nissan standard tends to be side-feed, high impedance; so it's really only a handful of SR20 variants that share them?

Mad

I always thought they were 440cc to be honest.

A rough rule of thumb is that low impedance injectors are for higher power cars as they have a faster opening response time and produce less heat when operating at a high level but you can get high impedance, high cc injectors as well, just to confuse things.

Yes, some of the other SR20 variants have side feed which makes things even more confusing lol.

Spikey

Im sure the Redtop found in the Import s13 Silvia have topfeed too. Also the Ca uses the 444cc as an stage 3 upgrade

Spikey

I wrote to the Guy and this was His Reply.

Hello Jonathan,

You are correct, the GTi-R uses a Low impedance injector. You would bypass/remove your factory resistor box in order to utilize these injectors. It is a simple, quick process.

Thanks for your interest.

Stefan
P.F.I

splmum

Hello Jonathan,

You are correct, the GTi-R uses a Low impedance injector. You would bypass/remove your factory resistor box in order to utilize these injectors. It is a simple, quick process.

Stefan
P.F.I
That's one way of doing it, although it's sort of dodgy.

But, he forgot to tell you that you would also have to change all the electrical connectors from the square type as currently used on the GTI-R to the EV6/USCAR type that come on the injectors, that in itself is a pain-in-the-arse.

Mad

Stay well away Spikey.

If he is going to lie on his advert about them being a direct fit, who knows what else he is lying about.

geoff pine

Hello Jonathan,

Stefan
P.F.I
But thats a backward step from a tuning point of view.

Mad

Lol I guess what we are saying here is that if u fit them directly then they will indirectly be a direct fit.