when mines done, ill have:

Carbon fibre Bonnet (Got)
Carbon Fibre Spoiler (Got)
Carbon Fibre Boot,tailgate
Carbon Fibre Skirts
Carbon Fibre Door cards
Carbon Fibre Dash
Carbon Fibre Grenador Mirrors

Im getting there... ALL of the above can and will be made for me next year... Guess i choose to spank a lot on CF that others would think is a waste of time... :thumbsup:

I like it and thats what matters :shock:

and a nice black mettalic respray somewhere along the line....

Keira

is it not ganador ?

a grenador ( lionel spelling of granada :lol:) was a sh!tty old ford in the 80's :lol:

Fast Guy

Moderators
Staff member
JU5TY said:
£350 is an outrageous amount, but then a standard spoiler CF coated is even more outrageous!

Do you know how much Nissan charge for the standard spoiler?:shock: That CF one is cheap in comparison. :thumbsup:

Lionel

i looked at getting one last week for a customer, Ok the CF ones look realy nice but there not much lighter and if you look around you could by a 2nd hard one from £40.00

cmng

I have no idea on spoiler weight

but i feel if you want to do weight saving,
rear trunk@boot/tailgate is the best thing to do
the current nismo FRP rear trunk i have is super light

J

jpward

cmng said:
I have no idea on spoiler weight

but i feel if you want to do weight saving,
rear trunk@boot/tailgate is the best thing to do
the current nismo FRP rear trunk i have is super light
Where did you get that from?

cmng

Yahoo Auction Japan
The only one i saw in auction after i monitor it nearly 3 year

Never believe it such lightweight when i get in my hand
will weight it and compare with standard when i have the chance to install it next month

CruiseGTi-R

To cover the oe wing in cf would take 2m2 of cf sheet, about 100 quid + about fifty quid in resin, gel coats etc and about a week of hard work. The end result would be sh*t and it wouldn't stick well to the oe wing.

So, I think it's bloody good for 350 quid, should look awesome.

O

Odin

As you lot well know I'm not much into bling, But I like the idea of doing the rear wing/bonnet/front wings/side skirts/bumpers all in carbon....

For the doors and tail gate I'd like to find someone willing to make them in alloy rather than carbon or FG, That way they would be lighter not rust and still be solid enough not to flap around in the wind :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Alloy wish bones and hubs is also on my to do list of future mods.

Rob

J

jpward

Odin said:
As you lot well know I'm not much into bling, But I like the idea of doing the rear wing/bonnet/front wings/side skirts/bumpers all in carbon....

For the doors and tail gate I'd like to find someone willing to make them in alloy rather than carbon or FG, That way they would be lighter not rust and still be solid enough not to flap around in the wind :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Alloy wish bones and hubs is also on my to do list of future mods.

Rob

Like this;

Sits back with a coffee and waits for the "Sex wee" comments flooding in :p

O

Odin

jpward said:
Like this;

Sits back with a coffee and waits for the "Sex wee" comments flooding in :p

No not quite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I'd have mine painted body colour to hide the chavness ;-) :shock: .

Rob

J

jpward

Odin said:
No not quite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I'd have mine painted body colour to hide the chavness ;-) :shock: .

Rob
It's left like that to show the parts on their site shows one in all rally blue also in GP for half the money shame when they copy just about anything down there they have not done one up for the R!

And my thinking is also there is also bound to be more R's on the road in total than say one model of the Sti at it changes that bloody often so not like they only had a few cars in the market place!